*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691590-To-Be-Or-Not-To-BeThats-Your-Problem
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #1691590
When You Are at top of the Precipice and you don't know to jump or not...
Problem Begin When Your Living But You don't Know If Your going to live....

When you Put Birds In cage and don’t know if you should free them?

When You are at top of the Precipice and you don’t know jump or not?

When someone Kill someone in front of your eyes and you don’t know you should kill or not?

When someone stole your money and you don’t know you should steal or not?

When there is a land in front of your eyes when you are in the sea and you don’t have a boat you don’t know you should swim or not?

When Your Dreams are dying in front of your eyes and you don’t know you should fight or not?

When Your Home is burning and you don’t know if you need to get a new home?

When You don’t know what to choose between Nothing and something?

If You Don’t know any of these , you are dying…
© Copyright 2010 WildChange (winkeir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691590-To-Be-Or-Not-To-BeThats-Your-Problem