*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691630-The-Empty-Shadow---Soul-1---Pressure
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1691630
Introductios are about finish now the story begins ...
The Empty Shadow: Soul 1- Pressure



The morning that Itsuki finally can help me train, finally came and I was excited. I'm suppose to meet him in the training room, but I need to go somewhere first. I went to get Haruhi because she mentioned before that she wanted to hang out.


*knock knock*


"What!" yelled Haruhi.


"It's me, Mizune. I came to pick you up. I have a great idea of how we can hang out. But, of coarse you don't have to come you can just stay home and daydream about ..." I said.


The door quickly swinged open. "Don't finish that sentence. Anyways, what did you have in mind?" she said interrupting me.


"Okay, well today my brother has time to train with me. Do you want to come? I will just be me, you, and my brother. And, if you want we can bring ..."


"WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT ... IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!" she yelled. "We're just really good friends. Anyways, yeah lets go. I need to train more."


"I was just playing around, but yeah we're late. Lets hurry."


We ran to the training room and standing there wait was my brother. *glare* "Where have you been you know how long it took you to get here," he said in a serious voice.


"We're sorry. I just went to pic ..." I said before getting interrupted.


"DAMMIT! YOU KNOW WHAT COULD OF HAPPENED TO YOU! WONDERING AROUND LIKE THAT IS DANGEROUS FOR A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU. WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED IF A RANDOM TANUKI ATTACKED YOU! OR IF A BEAR ATTACKED! ... WHAT IF YOU WE'RE RUNNING SO FAST AND YOU RAN OVER A INNECENT LITTLE SQUIRREL! YOU KNOW HOW MANY SQUIRRELS GET RAN OVER BECAUSE OF CARELESS ASSASSIN AND I WON'T LET YOU BE ONE OF THOSE ASSASSINS! OR I A BOY HITS ON YOU! IF THAT HAPPENS I WILL KILL HIM FOR YOU OR SNAP HIS LEGS!" he shouted in a worried protective parent tone.


"Don't worry so much. I mean I'm okay now and so is Haruhi," I said trying to calm him down.


"Oh ... i forgot about you."


"Yeah, well hello senpai. Can we start training now before i ..." said Haruhi.


"Before she starts daydreaming about ..." *smack* "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I said.


"Will you stop saying that," said Haruhi.


"Okay, lets begin your training," Itsuki said.


Training finally ended and I'm so tried. I walked with Haruhi home and promised Itsuki I would be home soon. "Hey Haruhi, didnt it seem like Itsuki trained us harder today?" I questioned.


"Now that I think about it, I think it is because we were late. Or maybe he finally realizes that I need a lot more training if I am going to be stronger and better than him," Haruhi said in a cocky tone.


"I think you are right."


"I knew it. He finanlly realizes that the training I have been doing isn't good enough to be the best."


"What are you talking about? I meant because I worried him to much and I was late. For a long time he has been always trying to act like a mother, a father, and a brother. Ever since the incent, he has been trying to protect me and look after me. But still, he was acting really strange."


After I dropped Haruhi off, I went home and went to my room to sleep.


The next morning, I headed to class and ran into Akihiko.


"Hey Akihiko, how you been?" I asked.


"I've been good. But I think todays is going to be awesome because I heard there are new assignment on the board. And I'm going to pick one since its been a while," said in a cocky attitude.


"You sound just like Haruhi sometimes. You know what, I think me and Haruhi should join you. We just practiced yesturday and Haruhi has been pumped up,"


"Yeah your right. I've been pumped up, too. And alittle help might be good, since I'm still new. Okay, let go look for Haruhi."


We ran to find Haruhi. Once we found her she completely agreed to it.


"So are you sure you want to come?" asked Akihiko.


"Hell yeah! I told you yes already. We are going to be one badass team. All sinfuls are going to fear us. Lets get going!" said haruhi enthusiastically.


"Right!" Akihiko and I said.


When we went to the board there were a lot of people there. But we found one.


"So our mission is to go to a village south from here. And it says that in that village there are three shadows hidden within the villagers. Its our job to kill them before they decide to make there move. That sounds easy," I said.


"Then we better head out before they attack," said Akihiko.


"This is going to be easy," said Haruhi.


We headed out for our mission. Once we got there we thought it would be a good idea to split up.


"Mizune, since you can since sinfuls better than us, you check everyone to see if you can sense anything. Haruhi you help me ask around if anything weird has been happening and find out anything that will help us. Lets just hope that this would be as easy as it sounds," said Akihiko.


"Roger! I'll try to find the three," I said and then went to look.


"Okay! I'll check the north area of the village," Haruhi said and then went north.


Akihiko went to check south.


I remembered when my dad first told me about sinfuls. He said sinfuls are difficult to look for when they don't show themselves. Also that when a sinful takes over a soul of a human, the human is no longer a human. But hard to find because they often, but not all the time, use the body as a disguise. They are very cleaver and some can be easy to kill unlike others. You can tell it is a sinful by trying to sense the emptiness of the body. It is very difficult for people like Haruhi, who specializes in martial arts and fighting. And also for people like Akihiko, who specializes in speed and defense. But, people like me, which specializes in purification and attacks, can sense them better. Purification is the power to release the sinful from the soul. You can kill a sinful without purification but the organization prefers to because if you don't then the sinful dies with the soul. And attack it just regular attacks. Usually people like me can't do a lot of damage because all our strenght are towards our senses and purification.


I looked around then I felt a strong pressure. The feeling was unbelivable. But there is a lot of people and it became difficult to find the sinful.


"I can't find the sinful with this many people. Dammit, they know we are here," I whispered to myself. I went on a roof of a house."Okay, everyone please stay still and stay clam. I need to ask everyone individually," I shouted to get everyones attention.


Not long after Akihiko and Haruhi heard me and headed to the roof to help make sure no one leaves while I'm searching for the sinful. This sinful cannot get away and if it does people will get killed.


So far, I checked half of the crowd and none were the strong sinful nor the other two.


"Mizune! there are only ten left. Three of them have to be the sinfuls," said Haruhi.


"Lets just hope," I said trying to check them.


Then only five were left.


"Umm ... Akihiko ... Haruhi ... I found only two sinfuls ... LETS GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET AWAY!" I said while heading towards them.


"Gottcha! Lets kick some sinful ass!" Haruhi shouted.


"Hell yeah! They're gonna to die!" shouted Akihiko.


They were easy to kill. They didn't even leave the human form.


"Dammit. That was to easy," said Akihiko dissatisfied.


"Yeah, well I didn't say they were strong," I said.


It is almost night time and we still didn't find the sinful. But we are not leaving until we find it. I can sense it still. It's not close. I know it is still here and it know we are also.


"I know it still in the village. But unfortunately it knows we are here, too," I said in disappointment.


"Crap, thats not good. Does that mean it is play around with us. I think we should split up, but if we do it might be to dangerous since only Mizune can since them easily," suggested Haruhi.


"Yeah but if don't split up it is just going to keep going in other parts of the village. And I have a strong feeling it won't hurt the people of this village. I'm pretty sure it wants to get us first. If it kills a human now will be able to track it down," said Akihiko in deep thought.


"Then you two stay together and I'll go by myself. And I will contact you when I find it."I said.


"Okay, but just don't get killed. We will head there as soon as we can if you find it. But if we find it, you better come," Haruhi said.


"Yeah, be careful," I said as I went to search.


When I went searching, I saw movement but it was swift. I followed it and realized it was the sinful. I could feel the pressure and the power. I quickly went to search for Haruhi and Akihiko. When I found them I told them that the sinful wasn't in its human disguise.


"That official! It's playing around with us. A sinful is much stronger and faster in its shadow form than its human form,"said Haruhi.


"Yeah i know. But now it is alittle bit easier for me and haruhi to sense. By the way ... does anyone else sense a strong presence near the house over there?" Akihiko questioned.


"I do. I feel a slight pressure," Haruhi said.



"Crap! It is the sinful and it is starting to show itself!" I said.


The shadow began to show itself and started to head toward us.



To Be Continued . . .



© Copyright 2010 MelancholyDeathStar (deathstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691630-The-Empty-Shadow---Soul-1---Pressure