*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692001-SW-My-Tiny-Friends-Ch-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1692001
When Liam moves into a new house, he finds some strange new things about it
Hello, this is the story of the time from when I was 11 and I found some 'little friends', let's begin before a large ammount of snoring is heard from the patient readers of this story.

-May 19th-

I whistled as I walked home from school into the new house that my brother, sister, mother and I had moved into yesterday, I heard my younger brother snoring on the bed and saw he had returned from school.

I sighed and walked up to the wardrobe, I hung my back pack up onto a hook, and shut the door to play on the computer, it was strange, for a moment I thought I heard whispering in the air vent.

When I was done with the computer I took out a flash light and peaked into the air vent, all I saw was a doll's handbag.

"Dang mice." I said and turned on some cartoons. They were very boring today, my least favorite episode was on and up next was a game show.

"Stupid afternoon shows..." I turned off the TV and decided I would write a story.

"Let's see... what's a good plot? I'll just write something random." I typed in O-N-C-E A-P-O-N- APON turned into UPON, I didn't care because it was normal for the computer to correct my spelling, "There was a ham burger-" Ham burger turned into hamburger, "What? Word doesn't do that!" I looked at the back space key and saw something hop off of it, I chased it with my hand and caught it, I couldn't believe it... it was a woman.
© Copyright 2010 William GM (william_gm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692001-SW-My-Tiny-Friends-Ch-1