*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692020-A-New-Beginning
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1692020
A middle-aged couple re-kindle their love.

Virginia pouted her red lips at the mirror, hoping that her husband, Frank, would like her new black evening dress, hugging her soft curves and accentuating her milky-white skin. When the doorbell rang, she sprayed herself with his favorite perfume, climbed down the stairs and opened the door.

Bewilderment marked Frank's face. “You look stunning!”

Smiling, she closed the door after him and pecked his cheek.

He nuzzled his nose against her long neck and felt her auburn hair, cascading down her shoulders. “Darling, you walked too fast.”

“You're getting paranoid!”

He kissed her head. "I'm not. I heard."

Her heart melted on seeing his plaintive gaze. "I'm fine, honey."

"Did you take your medicines?"

"Of course. You called to remind. Don't you remember?"

"Virginia, you know I can't live without you."

She stroked his blonde curls, graying at the temples. "I'm not going anywhere."

He tipped his head and laid it upon her left chest "Of all people, why had it to be your heart!"

"We should be thankful, honey, that, it's doing well after the surgery."

He wrapped her in his arms. "Where are the kids?"

"At their granny's."

Frank pulled in a deep breath. "You smell divine."

Virginia chuckled. "Finally, you noticed."

She flung her arms across his neck, and their lips locked in a deep kiss. She relished the softness of his lips and the spicy flavors of his mouth. His hands meandered across her bare back, stopping at the flare of her hips. Breathing heavily, he cupped the perfectly-rounded cheeks.

Breaking free from his embrace, Virginia led Frank up the stairs and into their bedroom. She laid down gracefully on the bed and watched him crawl next to her. He took her in his arms and cuddled her, showering her head and face with ardent kisses.

"Undress me. I want you to see me naked," she pleaded.

Happily, he lowered the straps of her dress and pulled it down. His eyes popped out to see her bare breasts, sagging slightly, but still shapely and smooth. She bucked her hips for him to glide the dress down her long legs. His hot breath across her skin suffused her with want.

Frank planted kisses across her belly and thighs. "You're so beautiful."

He moved to her magnificent bosom and wrapped his hands around her soft breast. Fondling it gently, he licked the pink areola and inserted the swollen nipple into his mouth. She groaned with pleasure, feeling him nibble and suck. Alternately, he lavished both her breasts.

She sat up on the bed, unbuttoned his shirt and cast it away. Her manicured nails entangled in the hair of his chest. She flicked her tongue across his nipples, savoring the feral smell of his sweat. His trousers were next to go, followed by his underwear.

Virginia marveled at the sight of his engorged manhood. She began to pump it with her hand, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. When Frank extricated himself, she felt peeved to be deprived of her favorite toy.

"Enough, Virginia."

Her olive-green eyes sparkled mischievously. "I want you inside me."

"Are you crazy? The doc said only cuddling and fondling."

"I visited him today."

He scrunched his eyebrows. "It was scheduled for Monday."

"I couldn't wait."

"And?"

"Everything is perfect. We can do it."

He looked peeved. "You know I like to accompany you on these visits."

Virginia removed her panty. "I wanted to surprise you, honey. Make love to me, please."

When she spread her legs, knees folded in the air, he needed no further invitation and positioned himself between her thighs. She wrapped her fingers around his throbbing shaft and guided it to her entrance.

Pleasure coursed through her veins when Frank pushed gently and the bulbous head of his hardness traversed past the turgid lips of her labia. Slowly, his manhood pierced through her unyielding tenderness, its every millimeter making her vagina quiver and convulse with exquisite friction. She felt immensely gratified when his testicles slammed against the juncture of her legs. It symbolized his complete entrapment within her creamy folds.

"I've wanted this for so long," Frank hissed.

Virginia loved the rapturous expression on his handsome face as he began to rock his pelvis back and forth, careful not to put pressure on the stitches in her chest. Moaning, she clawed his back and reveled in the merciless stretching of her vaginal muscles. When the first orgasmic waves washed over her, she clenched her teeth and dug her heels into the mattress. The tight clutch of her throbbing flesh tipped him over the edge, and she sensed his member throb and empty within her. Sweet contentment lulled her senses feeling his warm seed flood her depths and trickle down the insides of her thighs.

He rolled over to his side and put an arm over her breasts.

She inhaled deeply the musky smell of sex that hung heavily around them. "I feel alive again."

"It has been more than six months. Since the first attack."

She turned her head and gazed into his eyes. "Six months and five days. That was the past. Today is a new beginning."


Word Count: 860






















© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692020-A-New-Beginning