*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692189-The-Nameless-Soul
Rated: E · Fiction · Ghost · #1692189
Story I wrote a few years back and it is totally fiction there is no truth nothing is real

~ The Nameless Child~





(News paper article )
On October 11,1995 a house on top of a hill caught in flames at the top of a mountain no one knows the what happened , but they found a young girl , name still unknown was found with a shard of glass in her heart her family unknown , but she was the only thing found there except steps in the snow near by .



A woman named Kristal Richardeson had just moved into a house with her three children ages 12 , 8 , and 4. The childrens' father had just passed away in a car crash about a year back . Her and her children were moving to a house that was on top of a 100ft mountain in the state of Colorado . She had heard stories about the house being haunted , but she was not a strong believer in the supernatural so she decided it would be best if she didn't tell her children.

The oldest child Erica Richardeson was upset over the thought of moving across the country from the warm home they had in Northern Florida . SHe didn't understand why they had to move away from friends,school,and family. So she decided it was perfectly ok to start the trip with her usual complaining attitude by yelling at her mother the entire ride "Why do we have to live here it's nothing but a freezing dump without any people the population is maybe 100 ",I want to go home to be with my friends and go to the beach ." Her mother replied by saying " You're just going to have to deal with it because this is the only thing I can aford . Give it a chance you may like it ." "Fat chance " , Erica mumbled .


Finally after a tourcherous car ride they made it and spent the remainder of the day cleaning and unpacking to make the house look nice , warm, and inviting , but that night when the children went to bed Kristal layed and her room and watched t.v. . An hour later she heard a faint thumping noise in the hall ,like someone jumping up and down the stairs, at the corner of the hall . so she got up and went into the hallway , and no one was there . She hurried to check on her children and they were all perfectly sound asleep . So she returned to bed and the t.v. had been turned off , so she turned it back on . Then she layed back down . A few minutes later all of the sudden her bedroom door slammed shut , and it got extremely cold for about 5seconds it was like someones freezing hands going up and down your spine that sends a chill trough your entire body . That second she passed out and collapsed on the bed .


The next morning her children were telling her about the strange noises they had heard she was suprised to hear them tell her practically the same thing she had expierenced that night. Frightened she decided it was time to talk to a specialist in a day or two just to make sure last night wasn't just something in the house being messed up like a pipe or the heater . She got the entire house checked and everything was working along just fine so it was time to go to Lucy Cannon a special paranormal exspert .


Once Lucy heard the story and how she had children she rushed out to check things out herself to find that she thought an average paranormal being was in the house , but it was nothing to worry about because she sensed it meant no harm on to the entire family , but she was wrong .



A week or so later while the childrens' mother was working at the bank in town till around 4:00 p.m. , Erica was cooking lunch for the children a figure of a human came into view she noticed she noticed its features were not normal they were way beyond it , its eyes were missing the mouth looked like there were huge slashes across the lips. It came at her with frightening speed .


She lay there passed out bleeding on the floor when her younger sister Abbie came into the kitchen , and saw her laying there she went and got her brother Chase and he called 911 and when the ambulance got there she had came to , and was telling them her story but no one believed it later in the hospital she told her mother of the story , but she didn't believe it when she should have , oh she should have .



As she lay awake thinking in her bed the same figure came at her , but instead of a regular trip to the hospital she was being taken to the hospital in a black bag . The ghost had murrdered her and her 2 other children in there sleep . With one daughter in the hospital all ready they told her , adn she knew what happened . When she got out her grandparents were there to take her back to Florida , but she had other plans to attend to first .


While they were driving she took her chances and jumped out the car , and started running toward the house when she got in she went into the basement found some gas cans and a box of matches . Her family had been taken away from her so she was gonna take away the one thing the ghost had left was the home it was in . She went up and down the stairs pouring the gas around the house . Once she got outside she lit three matches and threw them . In a matter of seconds the house was swallowed by the flames .


When the fire fighters got there they found Erica dead one of the windows shattered and a shard of glass had gone right into her heart , and killed her in a matter of seconds .


Today you are the only one who knows the story behind this tragic event . How I know you may ask . I am Lucy Cannon and I made the mistake of not understanding what the ghost wanted .
© Copyright 2010 leeleewriter97 (leeleeysings97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692189-The-Nameless-Soul