*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692191-Story-bout-a-boy-and-a-girl
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1692191
Love luv luv
And here goes another story 'bout a boy and a girl.

I never met him before, we only talked on the internet. He was everything I wanted and everything I was afraid of. We haven't spoken for 4 months and I was pretty sure that he forgot me. But he was still there in my mind and all my dreams.

One day I went to the library and saw him. Aww was he awesome, but as awesome as he was, he didn't belong to me anymore ... or he did never belong to me, but in my dreams.

With the face down I passed him by, without even looking at him, but my heart skept a beat ... but than I've seen 4 feet, not only 2. I raised my head and there she was in a short dress aside him.

A million thoughts went through my mind I've blamed myself for being so naive and believing he would care about me, and believing everything he told me that I was everything he desired and looked for. How stupid could I be ?

I entered the library, but somehow I felt to be followed, but as I turned there was nobody, off course everything was in my mind ... or maybe in my soul ?

I took the books I was interested on and went down the stairs, the "dress" passed me by. All I've told myself that moment was " It's your chance, go gurl " but as i went out the door all the courage was gone... one last look in his dark eyes and another step forward.

... and two others back. Next moment two strong hands were around my waist, my hands around his neck, the next thing I felt was his lips "crushing" mine. For one moment I thought I was dreaming and didn't want to open my eyes.

But when I opened them he was still there, so close to me, I could feel his breath, his look in my eyes. I was speechless. What could I ask for more?

Another kiss for sure ...

" Oh my God what is she gonna say ? I'll better go away "

Than I heard him laughing for the first time ...

" Who?? my sister ?"

I was speechless again, but so happy like never before. This time it was me kissing him, the sweetest kiss could ever ever be, lost in his arms forever. Meanwhile his sister came back smugging at me ...

" I'll better leave you alone now!" Awww did I love her.

We went in the park and stayed the for hours, talked, laughed, kissed, hugged and all the stupid things lovers do.

" I've seen so much disappointment in your eyes when you passed me by, I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms forever and have you so close ... how could you think I could be with another girl than you?"

But before I could answer, my lips were crushed again and I was close to his chest and lost forever.

Awww, do I luv ya boy.
[XoXo]

© Copyright 2010 blue_gurl (blue_gurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692191-Story-bout-a-boy-and-a-girl