*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692305-Forever-Gone
Rated: E · Essay · Death · #1692305
This is about the death of my beloved mother. Find out how I deal with it.
On the night of February 22,all the members of the family sobbed. Some of the family friends as well as the relatives grieved. A sudden misfortune strucked the family. None of us expected that tragedy to occur.
The better half of my father, our mother, passed away at the age of 46. It was the saddest thing ever happened to our family. Terrible! Who could believe she'll die at that very early age? She should have lived few more years. She could have spent more time with her family and friends. Withal, I admit that everything must come to its end. But why so early?
Death is a painful reality. It is, especially when you don't come to think of it. at any minute, we could die. We could extinct in this winsome world. Death is like a thief. You don't know when or how it will happen. Surely, everyone of us doesn't want to die. We're afraid of death, aren't we? But in it, there's no exemption. Poor or rich, old and young experience the penance for our sin, that is, death. Even newborn babies could easily vanish from this earth.
My mother died of a complicated illness. She had an asthma which almost killed me every time it attacked her. Also, she had a hypertension. I used to cry each time I saw her suffering from those dreadful illness. How miserable! I want to help her ease the pain but my attempts were in vain. I could not do anything.
Until she could no longer bear her health's dilemma. She gave up. She lose hope and finally, she died. That day, I felt as if my world stopped spinning. my ambition for her will not happen anymore.
I never imagined that distressful thing to happen. It was hard to accept the veracity that she left us knowing that she would never come back. It was really hard to cope with this life when you were used to be with her all the time of your life. And now, she's gone...
Whenever I remember how great my mother was, I precipitously cry. She could have been with us. She could have seen how responsible we, her children, are in handling the household chores. She could have witnessed my high school graduation and have been proud of the various awards I received. She could have known that I passed the scholarship exam at the University of the Philippines. She could have...
It's been 4 years now since she passed away. But still it seems as if she's just alive yesterday.She left memories to us and we will treasure those pleasurable times. I know, someday, in God's time, we will see her. And the time is very near. Oh, mother! We miss you a lot. We're now eager to see you in the New Order.
© Copyright 2010 lovegiver (jovs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692305-Forever-Gone