*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692415-Naruto-Finale-Chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kayate
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1692415
The 5th Chapter of the fan-fic, head over to our forums! http://narutofinale.proboards.com
Naruto Finale
Chapter 5
Journey in Sound, Allies are Found



Kayate, Heroto, Aya, Takarev, Koda, Blank, Shikamaru, and Kiba are at the Sound Village's entrance, ready to go into what could be the kids' most dangerous experience as Genin.
"Guys, lets wait here until a few Sound Shinobi walk by the gate, we knock then out, and take their Headbands and Jounin Vest if they have one..." Shikamaru explained. A few Sound Shinobi were walking through the village,
"So yeah, I found this one prisoner, he had like a 20 foot sword! But he was pretty slow...I took him down with a simple Flute Genjutsu...Hm? Wah!" Shikamaru caught the group in his shadow, and pulled them outside the village,
"Well hey there...Shadow Strangle Jutsu!" all the ninja went unconicious,
"Lets see here, there are, 8 of them! Nice! Ok guys, everyone take off your own headband, and put their's on...Now me and Shikamaru will get 2 Jounin Vests...Alright! We're all set! Akamaru, you stay out here, ok?" Kiba said. The group started in on the Sound, when they saw a line of prisoners, with shackles on their hands and feet, being walked to the prison. "Haha! Not so tough now are you! Where's your sword when ya need it Nioshi!" A couple guards were poking at a certain prisoner, one with bandages covering his right eye, and both arms, he had black pants and a white shirt, he just hung his head.
"Guys! We've gotta go help that guy!" Heroto said.
"But Heroto! Are you sure we can trust him? I mean, the Sound may have had a reason for locking hi-" Heroto cut off Kiba.
"No! I know how he feels! We've gotta save him!"
"Ok, fine...lets go guys..." the group started to follow the line of prisoners, being led into a small building, all the prisoners were thrown into their own barred cell. The group attempted to hide behind some barrels, but they were found.
"Hey! You guys! Guard this part of the prison, would ya? I've got some errands to run!" a prison guard commanded.
"Well guys, looks like we blend in nicely..." Kayate said.
"Yeah...Heroto, this guy right?" Aya said,
"Yeah, him," Nioshi, the prisoner Heroto wanted to save, was sitting on a chair in his cell.
"Hey, you!" Heroto called to him.
"Hm...?" Nioshi raised his head and looked at the group.
"We're here to bust you out..." Heroto whispered.
"Really? What village are people from? I've never seen anyone like you guys!"
"We're from the Village Hidden in the Leaves..." Takarev explained.
"And you must be from the Mist...According to your headband," Koda said.
"Yes. Um...one question, how are you going to open the cell? The warden took the keys!" Nioshi asked.
"Heh...just watch guys!" Kayate said, he held out his index finger, and formed a small fire point coming out of it, "Lets see if I can pick the lock, or burn it off..." Kayate put the fire into the lock, and it snapped out! The cell door creaked open, and Kishimoto walked out,
"Thank you, all of you! But now I must go and retrieve my swords...I think they're kept in that room over there." Nioshi pointed to a door slightly ajar.
"I got it guys..." Nioshi slipped into the door, and came out with 2 katanas, "Ok, where too?" Nioshi asked.
"Well, our mission was to spy on Orochimaru..." Kiba said, "Want to tag along?"
"Sure, you guys did save me after all..." The group set out with a new partner, Nioshi, who pretended to be their prisoner.
"Move people! This man is under order by the warden to recieve serious punishment from Lord Orochimaru!" Kiba called out, as he led the group toward the Sound's main building. There were 2 guards at the door of the main building,
"You! Stop there! What is your business?!" One of the guards called,
"This man is ordered by the prison warden to be sent to Lord Orochimaru, now move aside!" Kiba told them, the guards moved aside, letting the group through.
They all hid behind a stack of crates and barrels,
"Now guys, we should all split up and try to find Orochimaru's office...Kiba and I will go together, Kayate and Takarev, Aya and Blank, Heroto, Koda, and Nioshi will go in a group of 3, now, if you happen to find Orochimaru's room, blow this whistle, it will react to this bit of chakra I'm giving each of you, and the whistle will alert you of the finder's whereabouts," Kiba handed everyone a whistle, and gave them a bit of special green chakra, "Everyone ready? Go!" The group jumped out from the crates each going in different directions.
"Ok Takarev, whats in this door?" Kayate opened a door on the right of a hall,
"GO! GO! GO! We must all be ready for the war!" Kayate and Takarev saw thousands of Sound Shinobi training, Kayate slowly closed the door.
"Um...Lets not go in there again..." Takarev said. Blank and Aya were going through a big open space, with plants growing all around.
"Hm...? I never expected Orochimaru to have a garden...did you Blank...?" Aya asked.
"No...But it seems my scarabs despise this fragrance...I feel something bad is going on with these plants..." Blank said. Heroto, Koda, and Nioshi were walking through a hall, and came into a large room, full of jars with liquids in them, and serums, blueprints piled everywhere, and a few pictures of ninja under a board titled "Worthy Test Subjects", under it, they saw a few ninja well known through the land.
"Is that Itachi Uchiha?" Nioshi said, pointing to a picture of Itachi Uchiha's photo,
"And...Sasuke? Kayate's dad?" Koda looked at a picture of Sasuke,
"Um...Is that the Yamato guy?" Heroto asked. At the very bottem of the wall, was a picture of 2 well known ninja.
"K-Kayate..." Heroto said,
"And...Takarev..." Koda said. Kiba and Shikamaru walked down the longest hallway in the building, until they came across a door at the end of it,
"This must be Orochimaru's room...I don't hear anyone inside...lets go!" Kiba said, opening the door.
"This is it! This is it Shikamaru!"
"Then blow the whistle Kiba!" Kiba blew his whistle as hard as he could, but it made no true sound, but it did filter the special chakra given to everyone to his exact location!
Everyone rushed to Shikamaru and Kiba as fast as they could.
"So this is Orochimaru's office..." Kayate said as he opened a few cabinets in the desk.
"Kayate, let me see whats in there..." Kiba started looking through the desk, and pulled out a few papers. "Look at this guys..." Kiba got out a single paper. "Look at these designs, these war plans, strategies..." Outside the door, Orochimaru was listening to the groups findings, he knew they were inside of his office,
"Heheh, those fools...they brought the two shinobi I wanted...I should wait for the perfect moment to strike..." Orochimaru muttered to himself.
"Lord Orochimaru!" one of Orochimaru's representatives walked up to him.
"Hmph, what is it? Lets...Go into my office for this discussion." Orochimaru said as he started to turn the knob on the door.
"Guys! Hide! Someone is coming inside!" Kiba said, "There! That vent up there!" jumped up and pulled a cover off the cover, climbed in, "Cmon guys, hurry!" everyone cramped into the vent, standing on all fours, Kayate, Takarev, and Heroto were near each other, as Orochimaru and his representative spoke about war plans and such, Orochimaru spoke freely, for he thought they had escaped through a window, or something similar.
"Hey Heroto" Kayate whispered,
"No! I know what your going to do!" Heroto pushed Kayate, which made him hit Takarev,
"Ah! No!" Kayate and Takarev began to fall out of the vent, the vent was at the roof, so it was a semi-long drop. All Kayate and Takarev could think was "...We're going to be captured because of this...Orochimaru's gonna get us..."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" when their body connected to the floor, it was as if time stopped for Kayate and Takarev. "Wha-What...Happened...? Takarev?" Kayate muttered.
"I-I don't know...I can't...Move though" everything around them started to fade, they were soon in nothing but white, a world of nothingness.
"Gah" Time restarted, and they dropped and hit an unseen floor. "What is this...?" Takarev asked.
"I...Don't know...It's all white, there's nothing here..." a part of the space started to distort, and a person appeared, wearing bandages on each arm, both with a seal on them, a black combat shirt, dark grey pants, and a pig mask concealing its hair.
"Hello, Takarev." the person said, its voice was very low, possibly from the mask. The space next to this person started to distort, another person appeared wearing bandages on both hands, each with a seal on the top of the hand, and black pants, with wing designs on the pants legs, a black shirt, with big black wings sprouting from the back, and a hawk mask.
"And hello Kayate..."
"Gah...Who are you two?" Takarev asked, ready for battle.
"We are the Sannin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning" the person with the Pig mask said.
"My name is Shokah, I have the ability to summon the power of the Eagle, and many other birds..."
"And I am Shoja, I have mastered the power to summon Pigs."
"S-Sannin? Why did Sannin save us...?" Kayate asked. The two Sannin walked up to Kayate and Takarev.
"We are here to train the both of you, son of Sasuke, and son of Nagato...You both have amazing potential, and we are here to help you unleash some of it..." Shokah said.
"W-What? Wait...Where are we anyways?" Kayate asked.
"Well, this is the bridge to Mt. Hyouten a pig and bird sanctuary,"said Shokah. The world around them began to shift again, and they were in a cleared away area in a forest, sunlight poured in through the branches. Birds and pigs ran through this forest free, it didn't seem to inhabit any other creatures.
"Wow..."Kayate and Takarev muttered, "So...your going to train us?" Kayate asked.
"Yes, I shall train Takarev," Said Shoja, "And I will train Kayate" said Shokah.
Kayate and Shokah traveled to a different clearing, full of different kinds of birds, hawks, eagles, parrots, and many others.
and Shoja took Takarev to a mountainous spot, full of pig. "Now is when your training begins." The Sannin each said to their new students.
© Copyright 2010 Kayate (goku548 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692415-Naruto-Finale-Chapter-5