*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692526-conquerer-1
by HosNos
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1692526
an attack on a earth like planet


Chapter 1 private Harikaru



The 20673rd division was in charge of a small ship in a galaxy far away. A pod shot out towards a planet named planet x-4832-2 it was a small planet that had not been explored for at least a millennium.



The pod hit and soon it opened and a man stepped out he had long bloinde hair reaching to his shoulders and blue eyes he wore white armor like a knight . No helmet and a spear and a broad sword on his back. He looks around and begins walking towards the city after grabbing a couple more weapons.





Once in the city he s=aw a few punks spray painting. He draws his axe and slices ones head off then before the other two can react he slices of their heads. He looks around and begins walking farther into town soon a cop saw him and pulled up beside him. The two cops step out “sir do you have a permit for those weapons?!”



hari-karu looks to them and slices once in half with his axe before the other shot his armor leaving no mark he killed the cop then put on a helmet before continuing into the city. 



The police station was called by several people about dead bodies like two cops and the three street punks.



Harikaru walks into the middle of town a small gang surrounded him “hey bitch give us that armor and those weapons and we won’t kill you” one member held up a gun.  Harikaru looks to them and in the blink of an eye he sliced the gang members arm in half before he swing his axe at the others who began running most of which lie dead on the ground now.



Cop sirens are heard in the disatnce.



Harikaru looks down the street and watched as several cars surrounded him the police then drew their guns and aimed “hand on the ground!”



Harikaru look to them “no” he throws his axe splitting one’s head open before he threw the spear into ones throat. The remaining began shooting off rounds that merely bounced off his armor. He walks towards them and kills them slowly one by one. Before he picked up his weapons and looked around more officers were arriving a couple asking for more reinforcements.



Harikaru finishes off the last of the officers then moves towards the hospital that he then baraged into and begins slaying all inside.



The news was spreading people were fleaing. Harikaru continues to kill all he sees till the town is empty.



Harikaru begins walking to the next town once there he noticed something odd it was as if the creatures already knew the police had a barricade and held rifles and several other guns. An officer loaded a bozooka and fired it at the monster.



Harikaru watches it as it flies at him them feels the impact bend his armor in. he falls to his back and soon got back up taking the armor off he wore black clothes “you pieces of shit!” he runs at them weilding an axe in one hand and his broad sword in the other.



The officers began releasing fire upon the monster.



Harikaru kicks the barricade away and kills several officers before he fell dead and bleeding.





Chapter 2  Private Ukurashi









3 months later another pod landed in a deep part of the woods it slowly opened. A man in all black armor allowing him to hide in the shadows. This man stood 8ft with a long katana the blade itself 6ft long. On his back was a black compound bow and a quiver on his back black with red markings. The bow had 12 arrows ready to be used. His armor was black with an iron black cross on his chest with a red outline. within the cross was a skull and cross bones a pure white.



The man scans the area for any strengthened energies he noticed weak spiritual energies and jumps up as high as he can above the trees and looks around his night vision excellent. He finds nothing of interest and lands out side the crater having noticed stronger energies in the distance.



The man begins to move through the forest as quickly and silently as possible making less sound then the wind. He looks to the new moon and slowly moves to the top of the small mountain range. He then looks to the barracks seeing the higher energies.



The man begins to look for a dark corner in the barracks and soon launches himself over to it right outside the wall on the backside of the building. He then jumped over the wall and landed in the trees of the barracks and looks around.



The man walks to a door and gently knocks then once the man came out he snapped their neck before sending them down into a small black hole that the race kept on them. He then walks in and looks around and through the walls seeing a bed room higher levels around 30 he then krept down the halls towards the door and sets a bomb down before leaveing. Once a safe distance away it exploded leveling the area.



The man looks around spotting a mountain with something odd a 60 and slowly approaches soon moving up the moutain noticing a hut that this level was in. the windows covered.. He approaches the hut hearing a dog bark he kicked it off the mountain it’s organs ripped open on the rocks.



The 60 power level walks out and looks around frowning he saw the knights energy. In his left hand he helf a scimitar in a half moon. In his other hand was a sawn off shotgun. He wore a black robe with a bottle of whiskey on his belt about a gallons worth. “well hello there.”



The man looks to the sage “surrender now and be spared.” he says with authority.



The sage laughs and looks to him before firing the shot gun seeing the bullets fall off the armor only scratching it he laughs again.



The man grabs his bow and fires at the sage’s wrist laughing back.



The sage dodges instead his whiskey being pierced. The sage begins to cry “my whiskey!”



The man draws his sword and races towards the sage passing him before swinging at his waist.



The sage blocks with his scimitar and send the momentum back. The scimitar cracked some against the harder metal. The sage prepares.



The man aims his bow and fires at the sage’s swords crack a few times.



The sage dodges one the sword was then pierced. The third arrow the sage kicked into the ground the fourth one pierced the tip of his sword. The sage blinks several times then runs at the man swinging at his left arm.



The man steps aside dodging it stabbing the scimitar with his small dagger breaking it.



The sage jumps back and drops the scimitar “well well” he says drunkenly then his energy raised to 100



The man increases his strength to 100. He sheaths his weapons and begins throwing kicks and punches.



The sage yelled in pain feeling his kneecap break. The second kick missed and the sage rolled on the ground. Dodging the punch before jumping up and stands strongly.



The man throws more punches and kicks.



The sage dodges the rib shot then watches as the second comes for his ribs he jumps back falling on his ass. The kick to the chest crushes his lungs the sage falls and dies.



The man looks around then grabs the man throwing him over the edge of the cliff before he felt something stronger about 120 in the distance behind him about 20 meters approaching at about 1 mile and hour.



The man lowers his power to a normal humans and hides behind a wall the sage made.



The energy nears it sped up “sage! Are you ok?!” they carried a naginata on their back



The man jumps up and fires arrows.



The energy catches all the arrows and drops them “who the fuck are you?!” they wore black leather pants and combat boots no shirt showing off the mans muscles “I am Luke!”



The man takes the armor off and matches the mans power.



Luke grabs his naginata and begins to circle the other.



The man draws his 8ft katana and watches. Then  puts his sword in the ground tempting the other to attack.







Chapter 3  Private Ukurashi



Luke laughs “really now?” he then sprints around the man his sped beyond his species before he attacked from behind tabbing his naginata through the mans chest.



The man send his sword back at luck piercing his left leg.



Luke jumps back grunting “strong one huh?” he says laughing his naginata in his left hand. Luke lands about 5 meters away.



The man steps quickly swinging once then twice.



Luke jumps the first then blocked the second being sent back on his back about three meters away. The naginata being made of metal was dented. Luke slowly gets up.



The man swings at luke again.



Luke grins and jumps up then swings down slicing off the man’s left hand.



The man holds the sword in his right hand and steps back no longer bleeding. The man laughs and slices at the others hands.



Luke kicks the sword hard his shoe now had a cut in it but it made the other pause.



The man recovers quickly throwing the sword at him before throwing a small liquid ball.



Luke dodges the sword then feels a liquid on his leg then felt burning before he burst into flames and died



The man looks to the ashes the shakes his head laughing before walking away grabbing his sword.



Chapter 4 Private Ukurashi



The man moves through the mountains feeling an energy around 100 and no others could be felt only dead energies around it. About 2 miles away. The man begins to put his armor back on his armor rusted began to restore before approaching downward a mountain covered in tress silently but slowly.



The energy begins to near at a quick pace the man soon came into view. The man wears black hakama pants and a black kimono wielding a katana he ran straight at the man once in range disappeared before striking from behind his power now at 125 and pierces the man and the armor. Before pulling out and slashing across the mans back and armor. Then the man jumped away his name hakuma.



The man turns and laughs although the wounds were serious although they soon stopped bleeding. The man chops off his left arm throwing it before takeing a small pill as fast as his blood can flow his wounds heal and his arm regenerates.



Hakuma  slices the armored arm in half and frowns “I see….”



The man moves as fast as he can swinging his sword at the others legs.



Hakuma jumps then kicks the man in the face knocking them on their back before he jumped away about 2 meters.



The man hand springs back to his feet. He laughs “impressive” then jumps back slowly walking back fireing atleast a dozen arrows.



Hakuma dodges the first three then catches one before one went through his right wrist then another in his right shoulder before he dodged them and moved close slashing off a mere finger before an arrow got his left shoulder.



The man laughs and decapitates the other.

.



Chapter 5 Private Ukurashi





The man looks around all seemed peaceful. He then began walking forward. The sun began to rise a cave was nearby. A town in the exact opposite direction. His armor began to shift to a camouflage to blend in as he approached the town it was full of small buildings and lots of mines and different metals making it impossible to sense anyone’s energy. 



The man wanders around seeing many commoners looking at him funny.  The man draws his sword and begins slicing humans one by one.



A man with a hammer runs at the man his energy around 50



The mans swings at the arms slicing both off and killing the man before he blocks another hammer from a 135



The man jumps back feeling a hit against his armor shattering it. The rest of the armor falls before he then raises his energy and begtins to swing at the other.



The other dodges and hit’s the mans left shoulder taking a minor cut to his left forearm.



The man swings back several times at the limbs.



The other takes a few minor cuts and shatters a few of the mans ribs with a mighty blow.



The man slices at the others leg instead taking his left hand.



The other swings at the man several times shatters the already dead arms bones.



The man continues to slice grabbing the mans wrist he bit off two fingers and tore half way off another.



The others jumps back “you son of a bitch!”



The man charges at him then swings as the other swung breaking part of his spine as he sliced the other in half.



The man stands on numb legs his energy decreasing fast. The man sets down a bomb and explodes the city as he passes out.









Chapter 6 Private first class Hamaru Private Takihana



It had been two days the military was stepping up enforcement police in the streets were patrolling the streets more often.



In this area was a military strong hold and a few cities behind it was a mountain range where two pods fell.



The two pods slowly opened. One man stepped out then the other. The first man stood at 9ft he had a large katana on his back it was more like a giant butcher knife. The man wore currently black armor that began to shift to the environment. The man looked around he had tanned skin. The man had short black hair and a black goatee he looked around.



The other stepped out but wore no armor he wore a black fishnet shirt long sleeve and a black leather vest with black pants and boots. The man smiles and looks around he had light red almost pink hair reaching to his shoulders. The man stood 5’5. His green eyes look around as he steps out of the crater he was private Takihana. Looks to the other “now what?” on his belt was a katana. His skin was pale.



The other Hamaru looks to him “lets eliminate.”



Takihana nods and looks around “there’s a city near by” he begins to sprint towards



Hamaru takes off in a sprint keeping pace till the city was in sight the two then hid at the edge of the forest.



Takihana look to the other “4 guards left or right?”



Hamaru charges towards the left and swings l;opping their heads off. Takihana jumps over the others blade and appears behind the guards and slices them in half.



Hamaru and takihana continue deeper into the city soon being surrounded by police cars the officers loaded their rifles a few had bazookas.



Hamaru “oh shit! This could be fun!”



Takihana  frowns “those large things killed our first ally”



The police fire a rocket at the two before they unleashed rifle armor piercing rounds on the two.



Hamaru jumps then hovers above the fire watching.



Takihana jumps back then dashes forward and over their defenses he jumps. Turn to them and slices several officers dead before he felt bullets hitting and slowly denting his armor.



The police notice the two and fire and them both.



Hamaru drops down and sprints at them slicing them in half lopping off heads just leaving a bloody mess.



Takihana finishes them off then looks to his superior “no more left…”



Hamaru begins walking “then search”



Takihana pauses “north lots of them all above 100” begins sprinting toward the north



Hamaru takes off keeping up “lead the way”



Takihana stops at a large city full of energy “I think these are the stronger ones”



The city was full of energy radiating from the large stone buildings and the people who all looked tribal and some didn’t even look like they belonged to the species they were.



Hamaru jumps down the hill and runs at the tribal people and begins making another bloody mess.



Takihana watcher “something’s not right….”



The tribal people fought back stabbing and slicing at hamaru.



Hamaru jumps straight up to dodge then hovers.







Chapter 7 Private first class Hamaru Private Takihana



Takihana’s eyes went wide “get back before it’s to late!” the ground began to light up red for 10 sq miles capturing all in a barrier.



Hamaru drops an explosive it reached the ground and exploded killing many people.



The dead began to leak of blood and it absorbed into the barrier then the ground shook.



Takihana growls softly “what the fuck?!”



Hamaru laughs “that’s was fun”



Blood splatters on a near by building as a long lizard tail came from the ground and impaled them both to a wall.



Takihana cuts the tail and rips it out before preparing taking a red pill. Takihana’s injuries healed instantly.



Hamaru takes a regeneration pill.



A dragon crawls out of the ground braking the barrier it flew in the air and landed on the ground “you are demons!”



Takihana runs at the dragon dodging it’s fire then claws before he stabbed his katana in one of it’s eyes the dragon then whipped it’s head around.



Hamaru runs at the dragon and pulls out a small dagger throwing it into the dragons other eye.  As the drgon opens his mouth hamaru slices off the top of it’s head.



Takihana jumps off and smiles “I think mission accomplished.”



The two go to their pod and takihana grabs his shoulder “hey man… Smoke break” he smiles and pulls out a rainbow bowl and pulled out a small bit of a green herb packing it.



Hamaru grabs the bowl and lights it taking a puff “fuckin great idea”



Takihana takes it back and the two pass it back and froth for an hour before getting in their pods and leaveing to the next planet.



Chapter 8 Private first class Hamaru Private Takihana



The pods fall upon a very wooded area creating craters this was a much stronger planet. The pods open the two walk out looking around. Takihana looks around “a village full of 200s to the east”



Hamaru “start heading toward the east then” begins walking



Takihana follows once he spots the village he grins “meet ya there” he runs into battle the creature looked human. Begins killing them one by one as a man at 100 an elder watched from his throne.



The people fight back but most weren’t very skilled warriors.



Hamaru starts a bloody mess all over the trees and buildings.



The elder stands his energy raising to 400 “stop harming my people!”



Takihana grins and runs at the elder thrusting his sword at the old man. The old man blocked with his cane and hit the other hard sending takihana through a few trees blood leaking from his mouth.



Hamaru throws off his armor and attacks the old one slice slice stab,



The old man dodges easily and kicks the other into a tree before racing at him and attempting to break his head open. Takihana blocks the cane with his sword it cracking his energy at 250. His alley 350.



Hamaru throws a fire gel at the old man instead hitting a squirrel.



Takihana and the old man fight as the squirrel burns. Talihina and the old man go back and forth takihana’s bones cracking under the might.



Hamaru runs up and stabs at the old man piercing his chest. The old man laughs and stabs his cane through both then the cane exploded killing the old man.



The two fall gapping wounds in their bodies as  hamaru explodes the planet with several explosives muttering “too dangerous”



Chapter 9 Sergeant Parashi  Corporal shirara specialist Tsuatsu



The three pods landed on a planet in a rocky area of a mountain range over looking a large fortress city with huge castle walls around it. Rolling field were between the castle and the trees as well as trees on the side of the mountain.



The first steps out it was sergeant Parashi he had long black hair reaching to his mid back in a ponytail his eyes blood red he was lean and wore black pants and a black shirt and boots in his left ear was an earring it was the sergeant symbol of their race. Parashi stood at 6’4 and was very pale. He carried a black katana on his belt and a glaive on his back as well as a few small dragger on his boots.



The second got out she was shirara with dirty blonde hair that reached to her ass her chest was large and she looked around. She carried two katanas and wore black pants and shoes with a black shirt she also carried a pair of claws and knives. Her eyes were a bright blue and her skin was tanned but light. She stood 5’8



The specialist tsuatsu standing 7ft he had black eyes. His hair was black and shoulder length semi messy hair. Dressed in black short and black combat boots mid calf covered in throwing knives like his commanders. His shirt was shiort sleeved with a leather vest with more throwing knives inside. On his back duo ninja swords.  With a rope dart tied as a belt. his skin was medium tone.



Parashi looks around “we’re surrounded” he threw a single knife and killed them all before the knife came back and he began walking “high energy ahead.“ The other two follow. Parashi stops at the edge of the woods and looked to the castle it was the middle of the night no moon “runs in!” parashi and the other two run in “split up” parashi jumps over the wall and kills the guards immediately moving towards the king.



Shirara runs to the northern wall and enters killing guards and moving after the queen.



Tsuatsu  runs to the southern wall exploding it then runs towards the prince.



Parashi grins “well hello mister king…prepare to die” he grabs his glaive and prepares.



Shirara runs into the queens room and drew her duo katana “die bitch!”



Tsuatsu pulls out his duo ninja swords slaying the guards lopping their heads



Parashi swings his glaive at the king then stabs at him several times the king dodged then stabbed his spear back left shoulder for left shoulder. Parashi jumps back and laughs “that’s weak old man!” his power increases cracking the floor him and the king go back and forth creating small craters every where they collide at soon a wall busted down and the two heads out into the night fighting back and forth lightning surrounding the two.



Shirara dodges the queens whip before she threw her swords both stabbing through the whip to the wall she then slipped on her claws and swung at the queen over and over the queen dodging began to try and fight back with a dagger not holding up much of a fight she died once shirara ripped her chest open with her claws.





Tsuatsu resheaths his swords and unties his belt spinning his rope dart around. Kicks open the door and throws the rope dart at the prince who blocked with his staff. Tsuatsu grins and laughs stealing the staff away with the rope. The prince swings his long sword at tsuatsu who dodges and grabs his rope dart again sending it through the princes knee and takes him prisoner.



Explosions were heard as the sergeant and the king fought. Parashi dodges the short sword and knees the kings arm breaking it before he kicked his ribs and lopped off his head.



Chapter 10

Sergeant Parashi

Corporal shirara

Specialist Tsuatsu



The armada had arrived and soldiers marched around killing and taking prisoners. Till all the people were conquered the three remaining of the invasion squad had been rewarded…









© Copyright 2010 HosNos (hosnos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692526-conquerer-1