*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693194-Passion-I
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1693194
Time passed, passion not forgotten...
Hours have passed, the sweet smell of the skin hasn't faded completely as that look in the eyes, both rejoiced and worried... No harm to be done, just lovely passion to be given...

Fast fingertips running down the body, feeling the soft firm skin. Hungry lips devouring every inch of tender territory... bite, tear, and kiss... savor every moment as delicious as it can be...

In the quiet of the night the body is moving restlessly, evoking moments passed.

Dreams come true, ideal world of lovers where nothing is impossible, where being one is an understatement.

Then morning breaks and paints the sky with a fiery shade of orange, red, and pink, blue above disbelieving what lies underneath...

Stretching, moving, walking like an awakened cat... silently, aggressively stalking its prey, desire possesses bodies and gently poses into each other's lips.

Explore every inch, being slowly more into each other, fusion is complete... they are two no more...

Again.
© Copyright 2010 G.R-Sant (g.r-sant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693194-Passion-I