*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693332-No-Inspiration-part-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Dark · #1693332
the second part of my daily short story. follow me on twitter : twitter.com/chibidevildog.
I'm not a guy of science. Never thought it was interesting, but the funny thing was that my whole education i had, was based on science. Fysics and chemics. 6 years long of the same old crap. I had good grades, that wasn't the problem. But i always wanted to do something like art, or photography or maybe to learn how to be a better writer, so i could at least write something interesting. I wanted to be an artist no matter what. My sister however studied Latin for over 6 years. She wants to become a doctor. She always wanted to help the world. And i would'nt blame her, at least someone should make this planet a better place.

You have to admit, what good could one person do in the world.
She shouldn't be so naive, but she always was.
She's a smart young girl, without a single drop of creativity or common sense. The only thing she did have was basic knowledge. In my opinion that's the only thing that decides how smart a person really is.

And my brother, wanted to be a car mechanic. He was 12 years old when he started with drugs. Died at the age of 18.
“Cause of death”? A train.
Very tragic.
Cheapest funeral i've ever seen.
© Copyright 2010 lostsoul (chibidevildog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693332-No-Inspiration-part-two