*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693493-July-25th
Rated: 13+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1693493
Oh boy.....
Oh booooooooyyyyyy!!!!! I've been in sucha bad mood these past two days. And today i was just over the top. Two days ago it seemed Jenny and i were good but of course it didn't last long. We was good one minute then yelling at eachother the next. I don't even remember what we fought about. I just got so angry i ended up destryoying my phone which was my only means of communication! Blah! Then of course Jenny and i made up so i just pretty much fucked myself. Having her away from me is bringing down my mood, i get soo mad cus now with Jenny gone i don't have anything to do or anyone to talk to. It's hard enough for us to speak. She promises she'll help out with that so lest see. I'm looking forward to her visit or my visit i havit decided yet.



Gena was here this past two days, i coulda seen her but i didn't cus of her lil note that upset me. I could go see her but no money. And I'm pretty sure she's higly upset with me right now. Let me explain. So she takes another crack at writing me a note so i wouldn't be so offended or whatever. Well this time it was better. We was talking fine, then someone I'll call Calvin, well he used to be my friend but he's fucking annoying and loves to meddle in my relationship with Jenny like tryna fuck shit up for us, anyway Gena feels the need to go tell Calvin oh Jenny leaving or w.e she should know how he is and with that said he decides to go messaging Jenny with his shit. So i tell Gena about it and tell her she doesn't think like wth she don't care and she said herself she don't care so that pissed me off like odeeeee! Ughh. So she pretty much tells me i use her just as a shoulder to cry on and to make mefeel good about myself blahblahblah, so you know what she acting like I'm just a user like if i don't have feelings and w.e so i was pissed off so i told her ima get over you well something like that. And havit heard from her since. So yeah she's madd.. But you know what I'm madd too, she don't undertsand i want my relationship with Jenny to work out, if it don't work it will not be cus of no Calvin meddlin ass. She should think more and not be selfishish. I'm usure she wouldn't like it if a friend of mine was constantly hitting up Matt on some shit.



Did i cross the line with Gena. Yeah i did. I'm upset so i say and do things like that. She knows me she should know that. Did i mean it, no of course not I'm just upset with her. She pretty said i use her an i hate that so yeah idk.. Blahhhs.. Til then.. L8erz!
© Copyright 2010 Gh0stWriter88 (gh0stwriter88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693493-July-25th