*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693517-Story-Of-My-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Friendship · #1693517
Drama. Love. Secrets. Lies. <3
Is it true that the whole world has finally gone insane? That no one is actually normal, and everything and one point ends. You can’t trust anyone. Everyone else ends up going behind you’re back and stabbing you in the end. Eternity, is a long time, && that’s why I am writing this.

_________________________________________________________________          



As I sit on my bed in my dorm listening to the song “Ice” by Lights, I look outside my window and watch my three guy friends playing soccer. My roommate Grace is drawing at her desk as the rhythm of the music drowns out everything. The night sky illuminates the midnight campus and my room is suddenly filled with light as heavy` rain begins to hit against my window and thunder roars loudly. I loved nights like these. The nights where everything was perfect, no regrets, but this was just the beginning. Tomorrow was my first actual school day at the campus. Wish me luck.



“CHARLIE” I heard as I was shoved playfully from one side to another. “NO” I screamed rolling over and trying to ignore whoever was ruining my sleeping time. “Char, come on. Get up” I heard my brother Zach say. What was my brother doing in my room?! I sat up quickly and looked over at Grace’s bed but she was already gone. Grace was a morning person, I on the other hand, was not. “What are you doing in here? You’re not allowed” I asked my step-brother who was sadly in the same grade as me. :\ “I am allowed to, and so are my friends as long as I’m here. Better get used to it Char. Now get up please for me” he beckoned. “Grr. Fine” I said getting up && off my bed and headed for the bathroom. As I started to close the door it wouldn’t shut and Zach stuck his head in. “Charlie, you have to be down in the girl’s lobby in an hour, okay?” he said looking at me. “Yes sir” I said as he let me close the door and I quickly took a shower, dried my hair, and put on my makeup. I exited the bathroom and went over to my closet. What to wear, what to wear. Haha. I sound like an oldiee. ;D I finally chose jean shorts and a pink tank top because it was nice weather. 90 degrees. California was beast. As I quickly put my flipflops on and grabbed my cellphone I left my dorm room and started to head for the lobby. It was 6:55 A.M. I had 5 minutes. As I entered the lobby, I saw many girls. The girls had a separate dorm then the boys. Grace was sitting next to our other friend Meredith and Madders (Madison) so I joined them. “Hello Charles” Grace said cheerfully as the others chimed in. “Mmmm hey” I mumbled back and sat back and relaxed as our counselor walked in. “Good morning girls” Ms. Hamilton said with a harmony in her voice. “Good morning” we all groaned back. No one wanted to be here this early. No normal person would. After a while, she just went over the rules. No boys allowed in the dorm rooms unless it’s a certain occasion unless it’s a sibling. && Vice versa. All I knew was this was going to be a long day. We would be getting our schedules, homework, supplies, and other stuff that will KILL ME. >.> Wonderful I know.



As I lay here in bed I think about what has happened so far today. And I think about myfuture here at this school. As I go to close my eyes to think further,grace waks in and she has the biggest smile on her face, and I mean BIGGEST. “What?” I say as she looks at me. She walks over to her bed still smiling and she sets down her books on the table and she sighs happily and says “do you believe at love at first sight” I mumble “no..” and she looks at me like I’m crazy. “Well I do, and I just saw, the most amazing guy outside the door, walking back to our room”. And apparently,I didn’t care because it was too early in the morning to be happy about boys. So I just shrugged and closed my eyes again. “CMON BE HAPPY!” And it’s like an earthquake hits my bed and I jolt my eyes open and grace s leaning over me. “Excuse me, I am trying to keep my virginity till I’m married” I say jokingly. Grace just starts laughing and she lied next to me and she is still smiling, from her little love affair. “Watcha thinking about?” She asks me, looking over at me. And apparently she was looking for an interesting answer. I didn’t have one. “About you almost just raped me” I sad smiling. She laughed and just closed her eyes again and we lied next to each other till I fell asleep again.



This morning had not started out well, Zach decided to wake me up with a blow born in my ear. What a lovelyyy surprise. >.< I am going to kill that muchacho. Suddenly my seat in Spanish class is kicked rapidly and I look back annoyed.

© Copyright 2010 CharlieLove (charlielovex3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693517-Story-Of-My-Life