*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693580-story
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1693580
just a work of word art
Nothing could have prepared me for the life that lay ahead of me. My choices that lead me down the path of sin and death that I would cause. Im a killer, a romantic, and dark. It all started when I saw a girl walking in an alley, her hair a deep brown, her clothing dirty and tattered, she had a limp and was bare footed her purse was spattered with mud, she smelled of fear and weakness because of the absense of someone in her life. I followed her with my eyes, her body was well built and agile, but something about it wasnt quite right, something was wrong. I see her look behind her searching for someone or something. She needed help, I could help her. I pull out my phone and dial nine-one-one, for back-up, then I walk over to her, making noise and shining a little LED light on my face.
"Who are you and what do you want?" the girl says in a shakey voice.
"My name is Zander. Im here to help, when the police come tell them a passerby called them, you dont know who, all you know is that someone called. You'll see me again. What did your attackers look like?"
"It was only one, my ex-boyfriend Mave." she says.
"And what is your name?" I ask.
"His hair is blond, one eye green the other blue, football player, six foot even. His address is one-five-seven-three Palmer Rd."
"Your name?" I ask
"Cecilia" she says "Im blind in one eye." I see Cecelia's eyes roll back in her head and catch her when she falls. Crap now I couldn't leave. I wait for the police, and lay Cecelia on my lap so she wouldn't get dirty. Such a shame that she was incapacitated by something. I hear someone talking.
"Cecilia, where are you?" a male says, his voice was deep, and his step heavy. 'Cecilia, its me Mave." I suck in a breath and go to a door. I tap twice on the wood and wait for someone to answer. Mave walks right by without looking twice. The door opens.
"What's the password?" the person says through the crack.
"Number twenty on the north side of town on the morning of Monday." I say. The man lets out a bark and shuts the door. I wait before leaving. I go to my place. I had to help this girl. My phone rings and I open it.
"Were you the one that called the police?" a female asks.
"Yes." I say. "My girlfriend's exboyfriend is stalking her. His name is Mave." I say.
© Copyright 2010 r.j. brown (finfin_93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693580-story