*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693647-Space-Giant
by E
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1693647
Based on a british TV series Red Dwarf but a little bit modifed.
SPACE GIANT ONLINE

--INTRODUCTION--
In 24th century Earth was destroyed.
Before it’s destruction an enormous space ship was built with over 2 000, 000 rooms. It was built to save last 1000, 000 people who were left. It was half grey and half red with big white letters painted on the hull of the ship, “Space Giant.”
It was a huge, enormous ship to hold 1000, 000 people. But ten years after it’s traveling through space, its engine blew up and killed all the people on the space ship. The only one 2 humans that survived were a main engineer Dave and ship’s security officer Mike. The other thing that survived was hologram which looked exactly like a man and acted like a man.
It wasn’t explosion that killed the people but the radiation which lasted 10000 years on the ship. The 2 humans managed to survive by escaping into escape pods which froze them and managed to keep them alive for 10000 years.
After roaming in the pods in the universe the pods recieved the clear-signal after the radiation from the ship dissapeard and the pods automaticlly returned to the ship.
After the pods returned Mike's pod started to heat up so it could unfreeze him and he would be alive again after 10000 years. Dave's pod started to heat up too.
Twenty minutes later both pods started to open and they both came out. They were shocked and cold and when they saw each other they felt relief and felt safer. They were in a big hangar for space shuttles. There were 3 strange green shuttles which where in a shape of sphere with glass window surronding it like a belt.
Dave looked around and saw a big screen on a wall at the end of the hangar, on it was written 19:30/22.12/4950
"OH MY GOD!" Dave shouted.
Mike suddenly shook and turned around to Dave, "What is it?"
"For God sake look at the time, we been frozen for 10000 years and all people are dead..." He truned around to Mike, "We are the only 2 god damn humans left in the whole universe!" he grabbed his head and started yelling.
"That can't be right, that ain't no truth, probably the ship computer got a little screwed in the brain after the explosion..." Mike said.
"Oh come on, look there is nobody near, what do you think happened, you don't remember do you?" Dave asked.
"I remember a big flash and people just running around and just alarm flashing everywhere, then I remeber I kicked a guy out of a last escape pod." he smiled.
"There was a radiation leak mate, all died, few only managed to escape with the pods, other died." Dave was terrifid.
"Damn...oh wait..." Mike started to scratch his head, "I remember one of the engeenirs told me to check out a engine but my cat was with me and then..." He stopped for a second, "She jumped into the engine and then BOOM!" He said and looked at Dave, "OH shit!"
"You freaking git, do you know what you just done, you wiped out humanity you dinosaur breath." Dave shouted.
"Dinosaur breath, hey man, I been washing teeth even when I was frozen you know that?" Mike said and pointed at Mike.
"Oh my God Mike, what's wrong with you man, you care about your style and crap while you should be worrying about what you done, YOU KILLED 1 000, 000 PEOPLE!"
"Oh come on my white boy, how might you blame me if my cat jumped in the engine. YO man the cat's the murdered Dave." He smiled and wiped his long black hair, "Damn I gotta tie this up, I look like some female man."
"Seriously what's gone into your head man?" Dave looked at Mike, "1000, 0000 people got killed by a cat, YOUR CAT BY THE WAY and all you care is about your freaking HAIR STYLE!" Dave raged.
"Oh cmon my man, see that was 10000 years ago, you think someone knows about this and by the way the mass murderer...cat is dead so why don't we go back to our living quarters and check out our lost homo body Rimmer." Mike smiled.
"Oh God, Rimmer, he is a hologram, I don't need his homostyle jokes and stories now." Dave said and waved his hand.
"Well he got all the blackbox and records shit so he might know more and he can't be dead cauze he already is a dead man, HAH, so he probably alive somewhere and finding ways to look better then me, also I gotta find some suit so I can change this damn space suit." Mike said and looked at the dirty white astronaut suit they were both dressed in.

TO BE COUNTINUED...
© Copyright 2010 E (fyx146 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693647-Space-Giant