*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693953-The-house--part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by C.c.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #1693953
Its not JUST a house!!!
Lying back against her soft belly in the warming morning sun, I realized I felt GREAT!! I'm comfy and relaxed and just got the best bj I've ever had in my life. From a pony. Yeah, that part was DEFANATELY odd!

I stood and stretched out what few kinks were left and spotted an apple tree I remembered and realized I wasn't that far Unc's cabin. Maybe a mile. Venus the pony was already headed to the apples for some breakfast. Walking along behind her with my head in a daze over what just happened, I never saw the hungry bear that jumped me!

It leapt on my back and rode me to the ground. I knew I was a goner at this point 'cause I could feel its hot rancid breath on my neck. Sudden hoof beats made me look up just in time to see venus at full gallop with her head held low and mouth open impossibly wide charging the bear on my back! "A pony and a bear fighting over the top of me? I won't even be a greasy spot when this is over!" Burying my face in the dirt I could feel the thud when her sharp hooves landed near my head. The weight on me abruptly vanished and I heard a horrible commotion behind me. Rolling to a sit, I was shocked to see pony and bear fighting! Venus had the bears entire head in her mouth and seemed to be trying her best to swallow more. Struggling hard, the bear soon lost out and was pinned by the pony's heavier weight. I could see a lump in her throat where its head was and the struggling was soon over. Venus was twisting her huge muzzle back and forth like a snake swallowing a mouse. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on its huge chest and soon it slipped down her throat also!

"This shit ain't happening!" I thought," I must be having a nightmare!" I got up and slowly approached her and touched the monstrous bulge in her neck,"its real!" Her eyes snapped open and looked up to me, they seemed to twinkle with laughter as she kept working on the bear. When only its gently twitching hind legs were left she lifted her head to the sky and with a mighty gulp even they were gone! Struggling to her feet, she cut loose a thundering horse sized belch then a huge yawn that must been to reset her jawbones.

I dropped to my knees in shock with what must have been a really dumbfounded look on my face. She slowly turned to me and in a soft girly voice said " what's the matter with you? Never seen a pony eat a bear yet?" That's when I fell over.

(Told ya the vore was coming! Please rate & review! C.C. ;)
© Copyright 2010 C.c. (crazy_coyote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693953-The-house--part-3