*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694231-Melissa-and-Charlie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1694231
Charlie and Edwardo head to a local night club...
Edwardo and I walked into the club, there were men and women scattered throughout the place. Edwardo left me high and dry as soon as he spotted a cute Latino male in hot pink spanky pants. I rolled my eyes and sauntered over to the bar.
“ I’ll have a rum and coke please.” I said to the bartender.
“Yes ma’am.” He said. I glanced up as he turned to make my drink, he was also were something that screamed “gay” or at least “sex”, tight black faux leather pants with chains and a leather X across his torso with hooks, his hair was pulled back in a long ponytail. He handed me my drink with a smile and I smiled back without a thought. I don’t have a problem with other’s sexual orientation, I’m a lesbian, so who am I to judge, plus my best friend, Edwardo is the gayest guy you’d ever meet in your life. I walked away from the bar, drink in hand and sat at a neon lit table. Moments later a woman came and sat at the table. Breathing deeply practically gasping for air, sweat on every inch of her skin.
“Gets a little hot when you’re dancing.” She said looking off into the moving crowd.
“I suppose.” I said looking up at her. She was beautiful. Brown ringlets of hair slightly matted to her face and neck, skin a light olive, hourglass figure, her breasts were taunt and glistening beneath the neon lights pushed together by a tight black top and bra. I wanted her.
“Names Melissa, what's yours beautiful?” She said staring at me, her eyes intense as if undressing me with her gaze.
“I’m Charlie.” I looked up smiling and blushed.
“Nice ta meet-cha. Wanna dance?”
“Sure.” I stood up and offered her my hand. We walked over to the dance floor and began dancing. Her body sliding against mine, I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her closer as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder and bit her lip. I could feel the excitement building below my belly button. I traced her silhouette with my palms, stopping at her breasts to take them into my hands, her nipples were hard. She rocked her hips backwards into my pelvis as I gently pinched her nipples making her moan slightly. I wanted to have her, right there on the dance floor. She turned around and looked at me. “follow me.” She whispered into my ear, my whole body tingling. We walked hand in hand out of the club, through the parking lot, past a few shops and stopped at an alley, and she pulled me in. Her hands lifted my shirt, her fingers scratching at my sides, our breathing quickened. I reached below her skirt and to my surprise found nothing in the way of me and her nether region, she moaned at my touch as I twirled the moist hair between my fingers. She kissed down the nape of my neck, my weak spot and I had to bite my lip. I laid her down and found myself lapping at her insides, her hips rocking as my tongue probed and she came, as I licked till I got every last taste of her. She rolled over and motioned me to her.
“Sit on your knees.” And I listened. She positioned herself between my legs and wrapped her arms around my thighs making me cover her face with my region. Her breath on my lips made me squirm. She slowly began licking the outside, probing her tongue every now and then. Then she grabbed tighter, her face deep inside me she found my pink bud, sucking and licking, my body shaking. I took my hand and found her again, my fingers traced around in her wetness, I pushed my fingers deep inside her and played with her bud, which made her lick harder and quicker. I came and we moaned simultaneously, her hot breath on my clit. I bent forward and finished her off for a second time and we lay on the cold cement for a while. We got up, adjusted ourselves and walked back hand in hand, entering the club as if nothing happened. We sat at the table and smiled at each other as Edwardo came walking up to us.
“Have fun girls?” He said smiling.
“We always do, don’t we Charlie?” Melissa said putting her hand in my lap.
“Sure.” I said, and we laughed.

© Copyright 2010 Endellion (maw418 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694231-Melissa-and-Charlie