*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694479-Dreams
by Blaize
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1694479
Sometimes dreams can come true. A short piece about a guy and his towering college roomie
I opened my eyes slightly as I heard a door shut. I felt butterflies as you take off your shirt. I knew you were going out tonight, but I didn't think you'd be back so early.

You walk over to your bed as quietly as you can. Apparently you think I'm asleep. Given that I'm currently laying in my own bed with my eyes almost closed, I'd say it was a fair assumption. I'm grateful that you're considerate like that though. It's one of the things I've always liked about you.

You...my sexy as hell college roomate. I must admit that I was a little nervous about having a roommate when I started college, especially after the hell that was high school. Being 4'5" meant I had a giant target on my back. Especially by all the jocks. Stupid muscleheads. After four years of that, I suppose it wasn't a surprise that I was nervous.

Especially considering the fact that you tower over me by almost two feet. I think that would make anyone nervous.

However you weren't like the jackasses I dealt with in high school. Those soft blue eyes held intelligence and compassion. It also didn't help that I immediately felt drawn to you. You were absolutely beautiful, so that was probably normal. But there was something else. Perhaps it was the overwhelming kindness that you showed me. You never picked on me. You always seemed interested in what I had to say. You were someone that I could consider a friend. Which is amusing, because I never thought someone like you would be friends with someone like me.

As you slid your jeans off of those long, muscular legs of yours, I closed my eyes and stifled a moan. It still came out a little loud and I was worried that you might have heard me. Especially since you remained bent over, seemingly getting something out of your pants pocket. I reached down and stroked myself once, taking in the view of your long legs and your perfect ass. So close that I could reach over and touch you. When you stood back up, I saw the reason why you didn't hear me moan. You held your MP3 player, the long black cord reaching from the player up to your face and disappearing behind your blond shaggy hair. I stopped stroking and sighed in relief.

I wasn't always like this. Seeing your sexy self DID have a hold over me, I will admit that. But I wasn't always reduced to a moaning, horny shell of a man. I have a brief but wonderful dream to thank for that.

It was the day that we first met. You walked in the door, ducking underneath the frame. I was standing there in front of you. I remember the feeling of looking up past your belly and chest into beautiful eyes with a spark of mischief. However instead of being nervous, I was incredibly forward and one of the first things I did was jump on you. I've always had a thing for guys being able to hold me easily. Naturally it wasn't a problem for you, since you not only caught me, but you pinned my arms to the wall with my feet dangling a few feet off the ground. And then the kiss...wow.

After a while of kissing passionately, you had told me that you wanted to cuddle, which I thought was sweet.

Of course, you had something else in mind. This is where that dream weirdness comes because at that point we were both naked. You sat down, still holding me like I was some sort of doll and slowly lowered me onto your long throbbing cock. All the way I might add. Then you wrapped your arms around me and started thrusting softly, all while playing with my rock hard cock.

My rock hard cock, which snapped me out of my reminiscing.

As I look at you in nothing but your boxers, I feel something come over me. I pull the covers back and get out of bed,

As you turn around and look at me, surprised that I was awake after all a number of things ran through my head.

There has to be a reason that I have such a god as a roommate.

There has to be a reason you're so nice to me.

There has to be a reason I feel so happy around you.

My body seems to move on it's own. As if it knows that reason even as I leap into your arms. You catch me easily of course.

You look into my eyes with a surprised look on your face. I think you were going to say something, but I don't give you a chance as my mouth presses over yours. I've wanted this for so long. This is the moment my dreams have been made of.

As I pull back, I find myself looking into those beautiful eyes of yours. There's a look of shock on your face. As I expected. I'm a little shocked myself. I never expected my body to run on autopilot like that. Are you mad? Are you disgusted? Do you hate me? All of those questions run through my head.

But then, you smile, as if reading my mind. Your chuckling is like music to my ears.

"What took you so long?"

What? What took me so--. Are you fucking serious? The look on my face must have been priceless because you break out laughing. But it's not a hateful laugh. It's a warm laugh. One that makes me blush fiercely.

"You knew?" I find myself asking. I didn't think I was that obvious. Well, except for the last 2 minutes anyway.

With a nod, you lean down toward me. I can feel the warmth radiating from your body. I close my eyes as you press your lips against mine.

I feel my hands on your shoulders, as your arms wrap around my body.

I feel my feet leave the ground as you stand up straight, my body in your strong embrace.

I feel the passion from your kiss. Passion that seems to have been locked inside for a long, long time.

And in that moment. I feel that dreams can come true after all.
© Copyright 2010 Blaize (blaizex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694479-Dreams