*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694589-A-name-she-wanted-to-forget
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1694589
This isn't really a short, its more of my way of getting my feelings out.
Note: I know I didn't change a lot. I fixed spelling that is it. This is not really a short but in a way it is. These are my feelings and emotions about what was going on the night it was written. I know its confusing and I am sorry. This isn't going to change so please do not review.*Heart* Thank you. Please review my other things.

-MSB.


His arms were wrapped tightly around her frame, making it harder to breath but she didn't care..wait that wasn't his arms, it was the guilt of adding more stress to him instead of easing it like she wanted to. Tears had quickly formed when his words were snapped at her, she watched her world turn blurry then with a swift blink she had two hot tears leaving icy trails spill to her white pillow. Her own guilt wrapped tight around her, squeezing like a python waiting for its prey, to just stop breathing. At that moment she just wished her lungs would give out and her air would stop. She hated herself, she had promised him that she would do anything and everything to make him feel better but instead she lied and only caused and added more stress to his already stressful life. She rolled from her bed and went to her bathroom, her body was shaky and she just needed to be anywhere but next to him where she could feel him not near her and holding her close to him. She padded her way to her bathroom and locked the door. She slowly sat herself in her bathroom with her eyes closed and hot tears spilling from her now blued-eyes, she softly beat her head against the white tile and remember when she once turned it red, her heart picked up speed and her veins throbbed for a release. Quickly she stood up wanting to run from the room and the deadly thought, she stood looking into the mirror and forced her thoughts to go to a day she loved, the day they back into each others lives. She smiled a little and watched her own eyes shift to the normal hazel color when she heard a slight pound on the door, her heart jumped into her throat and she unlocked the door. The look on her face must have given her away, because within the second his arms were snaked around her and her face was pressed into his chest. "I'm sorry I was being grumpy to you.." he spoke softly and filled with love it made everything better, like a hello kitty Band-aid on a cut, he lifted her chin up and kissed her softly and like that, everything was better and she was happy. Something had felt wrong to her and she had not yet put her finger on it, until he got the text. She replied to the message after he repeated what he wanted to say twice and she scrolled down the names in his inbox wanting to know the unread text. Her name popped up and her world shattered. oh..no.. she thought as she world crumbled around her. he..cant..no.. she snapped his phone shut and put it down, she couldn't act happy, she couldn't even think straight, she grabbed her phone and sent a cry for help to her best friend. What she said didn't make anything better it only made it worse, her heart tighten in her chest and both the girls made a plan to get back at both males. They were evil but in her state of mind she didn't care, nothing mattered to her. She felt nothing when next to him in his arms, she only felt as if she wasn't the only one who wanted to be there, she knew she had his heart and his soul but it wasn't clear to her at that point, everything was hazy and she knew one thing that would help her get her mind off everything but him and her, one person. Sex. After they had finished her world was better but that name wouldn't leave her mind and she wanted the girl to be gone from his life, but no way was she going to tell him, she was a jealous little girl but asking for such a thing was out of the question, he loved her and only her..right? Of course he did, it was stupid to think he didn't he had spent the day before with her and then again today. She was happy but only things she wanted..no needed to know was why was he still talking to her, and when did she become his babe, his baby, his honey bunny?
© Copyright 2010 Miss.StephyBear (missstephybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694589-A-name-she-wanted-to-forget