*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694983-Chapter-10-Decided
Rated: E · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1694983
Shortest chapter yet. Please enjoy! :D
After a few moments it finally hit me just what he had said.
“W...what?”
“We’re going to Hell.”
“Why?!”
“Calm down, we’re just going to kindly ask them what they meant by doing this.”

Walter growled and cracked his knuckles, “Can’t we ask them nicely after kicking the shit out of them?”
Lou suddenly doubled over, clutching his stomach. The rest of the boys quickly looked around.
“Shit!”
“I didn’t think they’d still be here!” Lou dug his nails into the ground in front of him.
“Aaah! I...I think they’re close by!”

Walter stepped in front of Lou quickly, putting out his hands in front of him. A large axe suddenly appeared in his hands. He swung it round effortlessly, despite how heavy it looked. The other two boys stepped in front of me. E.J was holding a bow and arrow and Ike had small needles between his fingers. The servants who were there stood around Lou protectively; none of them were holding weapons but somehow they looked like they knew what they were doing. I looked around frantically, not sure what exactly was ‘close by’. I looked at Lou. His eyes were screwed up in pain and he was clutching onto the ground. Why were none of them helping him? I tried to go over to him but E.J stopped me.

“Stay here!” He put his arm in front of me.
“But what about...!”
“He’s fine! Trust me!”
“But he’s in pain!” I cried.
“There’s nothing we can do about it! Stay here or you’ll get hurt!”

I stopped as the people around me suddenly all looked in the same direction. There was a tall boy standing there in the opening. He looked a lot older than us. He had silver hair in a bob, which was framing his pale face. He stepped forward a little and E.J held up his bow, pulling back the arrow.

“Well, well. I know what you’re thinking but don’t jump to conclusions. It wasn’t me who did this to your precious house.”, he said, smiling. Walter held the axe out in front of him.
The boy smirked.
“Like I said, it wasn’t anything to do with me, I just came to see what all the fuss was about.”, he said, holding up his hands innocently. Lou stood up, still holding his stomach.

“Oh~ I see you’re injured. Weakened too. You really are too nice for your own good.” the boy chuckled.
“Shut up!” Walter spat, “Unless you want to be separated from that disgusting head of yours!”
“No need to get violent now, is there? If you really believe that I did it you can ask my master. He will assure you that I was not ordered to do this.” he gestured towards the ruins.

“We were planning on doing so before you interrupted.” Lou said, clenching his teeth.
“Oh? Well, why don’t I escort you there?~”
“No thanks.” Walter growled. The boy pulled a revolver out of his pocket and held it up.
“You know, you really are being rude for someone who needs our help.” he said. Suddenly he looked angry. He loaded the gun with a sharp click.

“Ok, we’ll come with you.” said Lou, stepping in front of Walter, “But if you so much as scratch any of these people I’ll be forced to take your life.” The boy looked as if he was considering it.
“Very well, but the butlers stay here.” he said, pointing to them with his gun. Lou looked at them and they nodded.
“Ok. Well then, shall we go?” the silver-haired boy said, smirking.
© Copyright 2010 Sovvie118 (sovvie118 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694983-Chapter-10-Decided