*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695188-Path
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1695188
journey of a lifetime
Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail.


If only there was somebody I can express my every thought to. A doctor, a friend, a phychopathic lunatic, someone who I can tell something to and not worry about being judged. This person must be very strong- for they would have many things coming their way.


Life is crazy, how would you exlplain life to someone if you never really experienced it?
In school, you go with the flow of things. Always doing what is expected of you. Doing your homework, your schoolwork, being friends with the right people. No matter what you do there will always be that one person who will get in the way of what may seem like a perfect life.

Whose to say one can't have a perfect life? Whose to say one can't throw caution to the wind and become some malfunctioned outspoken wild teenager? Just because society puts us in these cliques, does it mean we really have to stay with the rules of society?
Can't we explore for ourselves?


Thats the worst part of exploring for ourselves. What if when we try to be wild and rebellious, we are doing just what is expected of us? What if we are doing what was in store for us all along?

Who knows what the right and wrong thing to do is? The only one who does know is our own selves, and personally I have no idea what is right and what is wrong. I am at the worst possible crossroad where I have no idea as to which way to go.

I know who I am... at least I think I do. I know what I want to do, and how I am going to get there.
But what if the problem is, I am afraid of all the journeys that life may be handing me? What if I am to afraid to drink a beer, or smoke? What if I toss away the opportunitys that "come knocking" because I fear not knowing what would happen if I did do it?
© Copyright 2010 Cheezebrianna (cheezebrianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695188-Path