*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695576-Car-wash
Rated: E · Prose · Writing · #1695576
a fic about me and TKR
I walked into the garage with Dante’s, Attack Beast’s, and Domino’s keys in hand; ready to put my plan into gear. And after the last mission that took place in a demolition derby, I thought it would be a good idea to give ‘em a good, old fashioned, car wash. I opened the garage door, and started on getting the cars out there. First up was Attack Beast. I swung around the F-150 and into the drives seat. Once inside I plunged the keys into the ignition, which unfortunately, got his attention; as well as the others. “Dang it!” I cursed slamming my hands on the steering wheel and pushing on the accelerator. But when I did nothing happened. “Damn it, Beast, go!” I cursed at the F-150. 
“First tell me what you’re doing!” Beast said
“That’s classified; I’m not at liberty to tell you that. But by what I’m wearing, you’ll probably know right away.” I said sacristy “Now get out of the garage and don’t make me get Jenny and a tow truck!” I said threatening him, and I must have worked because he was moving. When he was a safe distance from the house, I parked him and went to get Domino. Once I grabbed Domino’s door I put the keys into the ignition and said “Hey, Domino can you park yourself about a foot or two away from Beast, please?” I asked her nicely.
“Yeah, but why?” She asked
“I have a surprise for you three!” I said sounding a bit excited
“Okay!” she said. She then rolled off bring a confused Dante with her. When I got out there I quickly hooked up the hose. When that was accomplished I went and put Domino’s convertible top up. And then went back to the hose and turned it on, getting Dante straight in the grill.
“Oops” I said trying and failing to supress my giggles. “Sorry Dante!” I said turning the hose off for a second. “Hey do you guys have your windows up all the way?”
“I do!” Dante said, raising and lowering himself on his front suspension.
“Up and ready to go!” Domino said, revving her engine in agreement.
“You know it.” Beast said, obviously irritated already. 
         I rolled my eyes at his response and grabbed the hose and turned it on Beast, water cascading down his bulky form. I had to pull the hose just to make sure that I got all of him. When I decided that he was thoroughly soaked I started with Domino, and then last but certainly not least, Dante. When they were fully soaked I walked out of sight back into the garage. I first grabbed the rest of what I needed, and I then put a CD in. Once playing I cranked it and put it in repeat, my CD of choice was “Car Wash” By Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot.
“Ooh, do do do do do do do, Car wash, car wash, Ooh, do do do do do do do, Car wash, car wash, (Yeah, let's drop it on 'em like this), Ooh, do do do do do do, na na na ah, ooh, Ooh, do do do do do do, na na na ah, ooh, You might not ever get rich, ha, Let me tell you it's better than digging a ditch, There ain't no telling who you might meet, A movie star or maybe a common thief,”
When I was through with that I hulled the materials that I needed outside where the others were. “Okay you three now this is a special thing just for you.” I said stating the truth; then called for assistance through the comm. link watch. In a matter of moments both Jenny and Duke were at my side. I took my football jersey off, so that I was in a bikini as did Jenny. Duke stayed in what he was wearing. “Jenny you okay with washing Attack Beast?” I asked her
“Yeah but only if Duke approves of it.” Jenny said, turning her gaze to Duke.
“Yeah sure, so Domino’s under my control?” Duke asked me
“Yes now go before the water evaporates!” I stated, running over to Dante with a sponge, a bottle of soap and a bucket halfway full with water. “Okay Dante relax, and this’ll be a pleasurable experience for you!” I said pressing a small kiss to Dante’s hood. I then wrote my name in soap on Dante’s hood, and then started to lovingly scrub all the mud, bugs, and bird crap from Dante’s hood; then continued with the sides, roof, and lastly the bumper. I made sure to linger there for a long period of time; making sure to get all the moans possible from the silver Ford Expedition.
“Kya I want to know something.” She stated
“Okay what is it?” I asked
“I think something’s wrong with Beast.” She said
“Okay, show me what makes you think that.” I stated. We then walked over to Beast. I felt the hood temperature and then went to scrubbing his bumper, Beast then made a throaty moan.
“That!” she spat.
“Stop worrying. Now just stand back and watch!” I said continually scrubbing the crap from every crack in Beast’s bumper.
“Mmmmm.” Beast moaned
“Jenny, can you hose Dante off? And if he moans just make sure a distance away from his bumper, and don’t ask why.” I said stating the obvious.
“Yeah sure.” She said walking over to Dante. 
© Copyright 2010 Kya Knight (shelby-mustang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695576-Car-wash