*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695803-Chenge---part-2
by Primus
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1695803
An Inanimate Transformation Story.
"That's you, isn't it Bill? This whore," she said indicating the hygiene production in her hand, "turned you into that bra. That's why she was talking to her chest." She leaned over and her fingers closed around me. "Good," she continued with a smirk, "now you get to watch."

With that, she turned and headed towards the restroom area of the locker room. I don't know how Jess felt at that moment; but I imagine her panic was even greater than my own as we were carried, one in each hand, towards the farthest stall. My situation was bad; but a far worse fate awaited my Jess.

'Billy!' I heard her voice from the other side of Liz's striding hips. She was terrified; but relief flooded momentarily through me as I realized we could still communicate.

'I'm here Jess,' I yelled back towards her.

'Where am I? What's going on? I can't move and everywhere I look I see pink!'

'It's Liz,' I yelled back again, 'your anklet grants wishes and she realized it. Jess, she's changed you into a tampon!'

I can only image the unbridled terror that that knowledge could instill when followed immediately by the sound of an opening restroom stall door.

I was immediately hung from the hook on the stall door as she locked it proceeded to pull her skirt up over her hips. In an instant her panties came into view and I got my first glimpse of where she intended to send Jess. Finally, she sat down on the toilet seat; reclining as best she could so that her body was spread out in front of her. In horror I watched as she brought Jess's still wrapped form down and gently ran her across her puffy slit. A sigh escaped Liz's lips. I could just make out Jess begging me to help her; but what could I do?! I was every bit as helpless as she was.

I watched as Liz lifted Jess up to her mouth and casually ripped open the wrapper with her teeth while her other hand continued to rub her moist cunt. As soon as Jess was free of the wrapper, Liz extended her tongue and gave Jess a tiny wet lick before lowering her down to her pussy.

I heard Jess and somebody else screaming at terror and realized almost distantly that I was the 'somebody.' However, just as Jess was about to make contact, Liz stopped.

"Wait," Liz said slowly, her face still flushed, "this isn't right."

Momentary hope dared to flood through me before she just as quickly crushed it.

"I should be able to hear your," she finished. "I wish I could hear you Jess."

With a flash of the anklet I saw Liz's eyes roll up into her head in ecstasy as the sound of her screaming rival suddenly began emanating from the applicator between her fingers. "Yes," Liz gasped!

Her eyes half lidded with lust, Liz brought Jess back down between her legs where she proceeded to rub the applicator along her engorged lips. Tiny gasps emanated from Liz as Jess continued to scream for mercy. Finally, the end came and I could only watch as Liz spread her lips with one hand while she pushed Jess deep inside of her with the other. In horror I watched as the entire process took only a moment but seemed to last much longer. Liz pushed Jess far up into her, pressed the plunger, and pulled the applicator free. Jess's terrified screams were silenced at once as Liz released her lips which instantly shut, sealing Jess inside her hated rival. The tell-tale string served as the only indication that anything was different.

The thought of having Jess trapped deep inside of her was apparently too much and with only a couple of rubs later Liz exploded in an orgasm.

"Nice..." she breathed after she started to come down from her hormone induced high.

A minute later, Liz had her skirt back down and in place and her makeup touched up. Nobody would suspect what had just happened. The entire time, I'd been unable to tear my eyes away from her crotch. Jess was trapped in there. Every moment that I experienced here in the relative fresh air; she spent confined in a hot, wet, tight spot. Slowly soaking up any excess fluids that made contact with her.

Finally, Liz turned her attention back to me. "Hmmm..." she started as she stared hard at me, "what do I do with you?" "You won't fit these babies," she said giving her large breasts a shake, "but I don't want to just leave you here." She snapped her fingers as if an idea had just struck her; though I suspect she'd had it all along. With a big grin she said, "I wish you were a sexy, but comfy pair of panties that perfectly fit me."

Although I remained hanging from the hook; I could feel my body change shape as per her wish. She smiled as she lifted me back from the hook. I didn't even try to talk to her. I'd lost my fighting spirit when I'd watched Jess disappear into her moist core. This feeling was only intensified as I realized that I'd become a royal-purple colored thong almost identical to the one I'd seen Jess wearing earlier.

"I suppose," she said thoughtfully as she ran her fingers over me, "that I should let you talk too; but I just don't care. You're not Bill anymore. You're my new thong. And that's what you're staying."

She smiled at the thought as I realized what my life was about to become. Without any further discussion she reached down and dropped her existing panties to her ankles before she stepped out of them. I was now given an excellent view of Jess's current prison as she proceeded to step one leg through me, followed quickly by the other. I soon found myself pressed tightly against her pussy.

A sudden hope hit me as I started calling for Jess; hoping the proximity would help. But I got no reply. Even at the gateway, I was too far away. I felt Liz pull me snuggly between her ass cheeks before she dropped her skirt again and casually walked out of the locker-room.

* * * * *

I can't say for a certainty, how much time passed. I could only judge based on the sounds of the school bell ringing between periods. I can say for a certainty that I was, at least, thrilled that Liz smelled as nice as she did considering where I was. I'm sure it was only hours; however, it seemed far longer that I was left with Liz's pussy occupying the entirety of my world.

Between periods, I watched as her lips slid slightly against each other as she walked. When she sat I was usually pulled tighter against her. Sometimes she'd cross her legs and I'd be forced to endure incredible pressure generated by her legs pressing me even tighter against her puffy slit.

Often during class she'd grow bored and start to slouch. When this happened and she spread her legs out in front of her, her pussy lips would open ever so slightly. When this happened I'd scream and call for Jess. I could easily see the string so I knew she was there. No matter how loud I called though, I didn't hear any reply.

As the day wore on, I realized that the heat Liz's cunt was generating was increasing.

'She must be enjoying herself,' I realized. This thought was reinforced as she began casually grinding her crotch against the corner of the desk as she'd get up or sit down. Just casually enough that she enjoyed it while nobody else realized what she was doing. Every time she did, however, I found myself getting just a taste of what Jess was continuing to endure. My face would be pressed hard against her pussy, usually finding part of me forced inside. As hot as her cunt was on the outside; it was nothing compared to the sweltering hotbox that lay just past her nether lips.

Worse was a feeling that I'd never have been able to experience in human form: the sensations of having your body absorb fluids. I've certainly been hot and sweaty before. I've been full of liquid before. Neither even remotely compared to having the fluids from Liz's moist pussy simply permeate my body. I could feel her juices on me, in me and around me. And it was getting worse.

Finally the final bell rang and our capture said 'goodbye' to her friends and hurried home.

Liz had no sooner entered what I assumed to be her home when she pulled her skirt up and pulled me away from her skin so that she could thrust her fingers down into her wet cunt. Despite my situation, I almost laughed as her day spent in constant arousal it took her less than thirty seconds to rub herself into an orgasm.

With a sign of satisfaction, she glanced down at me and the sticky mess I had become.

"As soaked as you look, I think I can assume my tampon has reached critical mass as well, huh?" she announced smugly. "But, I'm not ready to flush it yet."

The words sent a chill through me. I hadn't considered what would happen when Liz eventually removed Jess. The thought that Jess would be thrown away for worse, flushed down the toilet was horrifying. I didn't know what would happen. I found myself hoping she'd live but at the same time terrified at what she'd have to endure and what kind of life it would be.

"Alright," she continued, "good news/bad news time. The good news is that I've decided not to keep you as my panties forever after all. Bad news is that I still don't want to hear you yammer."

With that she bent over and pulled me down her legs and away from Jess's prison. Casually she stepped out of me and picked me up on one finger before she tossed be through the air and onto her bed.

"I wish you--" she started; I missed the rest as I landed on one of her pillows and slid down between them. That didn't stop whatever the wish was from working and I felt my soft, but soaked body begin to reshape itself to serve my new master.

Previously, I had felt like I was wrapped around something, with my arms and legs stretched to cover as much as possible. Whatever I was now was different. It felt like, were I still human, I'd be standing at attention with my arms at my sides.

I realized in an instant what I was, even if I didn't want to face it. I felt her huge warm fingers wrap around my cool, firm body and pull me from between her bedding.

"Oooh...," she said, admiring her new dildo, "don't you look... stimulating!"

'Nooo!!!' I wailed.

In one smooth motion she shot me up above her head like I was a missile and then angled be back downwards and up under her skirt. I found myself back in front of her pussy. I'd got to know it quite well over the past several hours and even were Liz not the one holding me, I felt confident that I'd recognize it easily. But it actually passed over my 'face' as she placed me between her legs and used her thighs to hold me in place as she used her hands to further undress. I could already feel her juices seeping from her slit on down onto my back.

With a whoosh I was exposed to light again as she unsnapped her skirt and let it fall from her hips and she stood above me in all her glory. Her long black hair played about her shoulders, as her enormous chest heaved with each lustful breath. With a simple hop, she sat her now naked body down on what appeared to be an unmade bed. She sat back but let her feet dangle off the bottom of the bed. I felt her grip what would have been my feet and give them a twist. I started to vibrate.

'Shit,' I thought.

"You'll actually luck out for now," she told me with a sly smile, "I'll have to be quick to finish before my honey gets home. He doesn't appreciate your sort of competition."

With that she lowered me quickly between her legs. She was obviously still horny from earlier as I slid easily between her pussy lips. She obviously hadn't forgotten about Jess either because she had only slid the top portion of me, what was obviously my head and felt like part of my shoulders too, into her before she stopped and started to slide me out.

In seconds, I could feel myself become liberally covered in her thick fluids. She seemed to want to focus on a small hard nub pressing into the small of my back, just at the entrance to her pussy. It only took a few forward and backward pushes for her muscles to clench down on me hard.

With her flesh wrapped tightly around me, I couldn't actually hear her, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she'd just had another orgasm at my expense.

'Help,' came a panicked voice from in front of me. It was Jess! Liz's muscles were letting up after her orgasm and for just an instant I could hear her!

'Jess!' I called back as loud as I could, 'Jess!!' No other sound came from the darkness ahead other than the fast beating of our tormentor’s heart.

Adding insult to injury, I was being thrust in and out faster again and a few moments later the same muscles that had gripped me so tightly before clenched down again.

For an instant I was almost glad to be in my current form. Had I still been human, I would have drowned in the amount of fluids flowing past me as I began to slide back and forth through her pussy yet again.

After her pussy had given a shuddering spasm yet a third time I was finally withdrawn.

With a quick twist my vibrating stopped and the world appeared much less fuzzy; though definitely distorted by the thick layer of juices covering my form. Despite this, I realized I was being lifted towards her face.

'Bitch,' I thought angrily as she peered at me. She appeared much different than earlier. Her hair was now a disheveled and hanging in strands down her face. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed and covered in sweat. None of which was anywhere near as annoying as the overly satisfied smile on her lips.

"Very good boy," she said in a baby tone as if dealing with somebody who wasn't too bright, "next time we'll definitely take it much slower." Her smile widened at the thought. "But for now I think I'm going to take a quick nap before my sweetie gets home. So I wish you were..." her voice trailed off as she searched about the room for inspiration, "...oh, I don't know... I wish you were a condom."

'Jeeze this girl has a one track mine,' I thought as I felt my body change shape yet again. As small as I already was, Liz seemed to grow even larger as I shrunk into a condom in what must have been a clear wrapper.

"Per--YAWN--fect." she said as she pulled open a bed stand drawer with her hand and dropped me inside unceremoniously. She didn't even bother to push it closed; she merely began to serenade me with quiet snores.

'Bitch,' I thought again.

* * * * *

Despite her claims, 'Sweetie' must have taken the long way home because I sat there, immobile, staring up at the blank ceiling from inside the drawer for what must have been well over an hour.

Finally, the door opened and the other occupant entered the room.

"Tough day at school, huh?" came a male voice in a hushed tone. I groaned as I realized who it belonged to: Flash was back.

I heard him walk over and suddenly he entered my view as he bent over the edge of the bed to kiss the sleeping form of my tormentor.

The snoring almost immediately stopped followed by a sleepy 'hi,' from Liz.

Even from my skewed angle I could see her arms trying to pull him forward.

"I wanna fuck," she whispered loudly, followed by a louder wet kiss.

"Mmm... but first I gotta pee," he replied with a laugh.

At first she didn't seem inclined to listen but eventually he managed to untangle himself.

"Wait," she commanded and suddenly her hand descended towards me. Her huge fingers wrapped around me and I found myself being presented to flash who merely raised an eyebrow. "When you get back, put this one on and I'll let you fuck my ass."

A huge grin spread across Flashes face as he plucked me from between her fingers. "Deal," he said as he turned around and took a step. "Ow," he said under his breath as he stepped on something. "Damn it," he added as he started to gather up her strewn clothing. Even from my precarious position I suddenly realized that the anklet was one of the things he soon had dangling from his other hand.

"You know," he started to himself, being fairly careful not to speak to loudly lest he ruin his chances for eminent 'fun,' "there are time I really wish you were..." his voice dropped even softer, "Jess." I practically screamed for joy, Flash was about to be my new second favorite person ever and he'd never know why.

He snorted a laugh. "Course, while I'm at it," he said as he started to dump Liz’s clothes in the hamper, "I might as well wish that Jess was my obedient sex slave."

And with those words the anklet flashed. Unfortunately, Flash noticed this time and dropped everything in surprise. For an instant the floor rushed up at me as I fell. I wish I could say that the fall was the most frightening part of this latest development, but I can't. Instead, that honor fell to the sound of something metallic hitting something ceramic.

As soon as I recovered from my landing my eyes shot up to the source of the sound, a feeling of dread already washing over me. There was the anklet, sitting on the lip of the toilet. One end dipping into the bowl, the other hanging towards the floor. My panic only increased as I watched it slowly start to slide away from my gaze and into the toilet bowl.

'Get it!' I silently screamed and for an instant I felt relief as Flash cautiously reached out his hand to rescue it. In fact, his fingers were less than an inch from the anklet when a sultry voice sounded from the doorway to the bathroom.

"Welcome home, master," the voice said and both his head and my vision swiveled around to see Jess casually standing before us. If I still had my jaw it would have dropped at the awesome sight of a completely naked Jess standing over me. From my position on the floor she appeared both powerful and amazingly beautiful. Her hair hung freely about her shoulders. Her ample breasts heaved as she took in great lungfuls of air.

I realized where I'd last seen her breathing deeply like that. It had been when I'd had the front row seat to her private session with a vibrator. Flash's second wish seemed to have come true as well.

'Shit!' My vision swiveled back around to the toilet where I had the briefest glimpse of gold as the anklet slid completely into the bowl and out of sight.

'No!!' I screamed. I looked back at Jess who was still staring at Flash with lust in her eyes. 'Jess! Jess! I'm down here!'

She didn't even glance down. Whether she could hear me or not I couldn't tell. I did note, with some mild satisfaction, that a tampon string hung from between her glistening lower lips as it had from Liz. Right now, I realized, Liz was getting a taste of her own medicine deep in Jess's smoldering pussy.

"Uh..." Flash started, clearly at a loss for words and I watched him crane his head slightly as he tried to look past Jess to where Liz was supposed to be sleeping. "Where did... uh... Liz go?" he asked, his eyes now fixed intently on Jess's naked body. In horror I watched a bulge start to form in his pants and I realized that there was nothing I could do to save Jess unless she retrieved the anklet.

'Jess!!' I called again. Still I got no reaction from her.

"I don't know where Liz is, Master," Jess replied, her words just dripping with sex, "Is there something I can do to please you?"

A smile started to form on Flash's face. "I guess she left you for me. I can deal with that." His eyes briefly darted down towards me as his grin widened. "Pick that up," he commanded, obviously enjoying her apparent submissiveness.

Jess's finger's quickly closed around me and lifted me back from the floor. I soon found myself presented to Flash like a gift in her cupped hands. I saw Flash grin wider still as he casually stepped out of my view. The sounds of his footsteps seemed to circle around and I realized that he was inspecting his new slave.

"Are you on your period?" he asked suddenly as he reentered view. He must have noticed the string as well.

"No, Master," Jess replied.

"Get rid of the tampon then," he ordered again, "then go wait on the bed while I take a piss." He snatched me from her hands and held me casually at his side as we both watched Jess. Using the fingers of her one hand she spread apart her already moist pussy lips and with a slight tug, pulled the tampon that I alone knew was Liz from deep inside her. I almost laughed when I realized how completely soaked with fluid the small white sponge was.

Then, as casually as if she were dropping a piece of lint, she held the tampon over the toilet bowl and dropped it inside.

"Yes, Master," she said again as she turned on her heel and obediently scampered out to the bed to wait for Flash.

'This isn't happening.' Life can't be this cruel.

Next, Flash reached for his zipper and pulled his already half firm dick free from his pants and stepped up towards the toilet bowl. I looked down, still held by his free hand, and could easily see both Liz, floating soggily at the waterline and the anklet resting patiently at the bottom of the bowl. Flash must not have been paying as much attention because an instant later a thick stream of yellow urine rained down into the bowl. I smiled grimly as he seemed to decide the tampon would make a perfect target and proceeded to push it to the back of the bowl with his piss.

Finally it stopped and I head the pants re-zipper. But he hesitated before stepping away. He must have finally noticed the anklet because he just sort of paused for a long moment as he stared into the bowl. Finally he reached his other hand out and calmly flushed the toilet.

'No!! What are you doing?!' In a swirl, Liz and the anklet were both gone! We were stuck! Liz was stuck as a tampon, swirling through the sewers at best, stuck in a septic tank at worst; I was a condom stuck in a wrapper and I didn't give myself very good odds of remaining in my current unused state considering that Jess, my wonderful, beautiful Jess, was currently a mindless whore to whatever depraved acts Flash could come up with! How the fuck could Flash be the only person to come out on top in this situation?! None of that mattered though, the water in the toilet refilled, settled and revealed both Liz and the anklet to be gone.

"Alright," Flash announced as he reentered the bedroom where Jess was even now posed provocatively on the bed. With a slight toss, I was sent spinning through the air. With a thud I hit something soft before I landed on the bed. My vision steadied just in time to see a mass of flesh completely cover me, briefly leaving me in a muffled darkness. A moment later the flesh lifted off of me again and Jess pulled be free from under her breast, where I had landed.

"I want you to put that on me," Flash continued as he took a hop and landed beside Jess on the bed.

'No, Jess! Don't!' I screamed up at my best friend who again totally ignored me as she tore open the wrapper with a practiced ease.

"But," Flash added as she started to reach for his pants, "I want you to put it on with your mouth."

'You're a dick,’ I groaned inwardly at Flash as I was lifted towards Jess's lips. I was about to have a front row seat to this ass taking advantage of my best friend and I couldn't even make her blink.

Suddenly her mouth opened and I was hit by a wave of her sweet, hot breath as I was popped inside onto her tongue. For an instant I was encased in darkness as she closed her mouth to better reposition me. She soon had me pressed against her front teeth as if I were a piece of bubble gum and she was about to blow a bubble.

When she opened her mouth again I had an amazing view of the back of her mouth and the dark abyss that was her throat.

'Jess!' I cried out again in despair, 'Jess, for God's sake, Jess!!'

The only response was the reorientation of her head as she bent it downwards and the sudden pressure on the back of my head.

Horror flooded through me as I realized what was pressing on the back of my face and I dared not turn to look it in the 'eye.'

Fortunately, I suppose, Jess actually helped in a way as her lips and tongue essentially began a concentrated assault on me and the fleshy appendage that was slowly filling me. It was obviously more work to roll a condom on using only your tongue and lips because the assault just didn't stop. Her tongue was everywhere. My front. My back. My front again. I could feel her going back and forth as I was slowly rolled down further and further. Part of me recognized that I was also inching further and further towards her throat as she worked, but the constant stimulation from her tongue kept any rational thought out of my head for a time.

I, apparently, wasn't the only one with that problem because I was only about half-way 'on' when I felt the beginnings of an eruption behind me. As much heat as Flash's member had been generating before was nothing compared to the hot, sticky substance that began shooting into the back of my face.

Jess lifted her mouth off of me and I could see that it was only his hand gently pushing her away that had actually stopped her. I moment later I was pulled free from his dick. I could feel myself stretch as all the cum pooled behind my eyes. I knew what was coming next and sure enough, a tissue appeared beneath me. I clenched my eyes shut awaiting the inevitable drop; but it didn't come.

"That was really amazing," Flash said, breathing heavily from his fun, "but I want to see how good of a slave you are. I want you to swallow this."

'Eww!' I thought. He wanted her to empty the condom into her mouth and swallow? Jess showed no such hesitation. She readily reached out and took me from Flash's grasp. She lifted me easily above her head as he tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. Was I really going to have to watch her empty my contents onto her tongue and then swallow before I was thrown away?!

The answer, apparently, was no; because her entire mouth suddenly flew up at me as she released me entirely. With a wet plop my contents and I landed squarely on Jess's outstretched tongue and before the surprise had even finished registering on Flash's face I was drawn inside and sealed into darkness again.

'Jess! Wai--' I started before I felt her tongue lift up and push everything into her throat which opened greedily to accept me. With a loud swallow I was forced into the tight tunnel and began the long journey downward.

I soon found myself in complete darkness, this deep into Jess but I could still feel everything. I knew when I reached the end of the throat and the sphincter opened to drop me into the waiting cauldron of her stomach. I felt the hot, frothing liquids envelope me as I landed and I sank to the bottom.

I don't know how much time passed. A day? A week? I became well acquainted with her constant heartbeat. With the rocking motion that accompanied yet another fuck session with the man I was growing to hate more and more. I even started to enjoy the weird gurgling her stomach and intestines would make as I traveled through them.

After a time, I felt my travel slowing down. I still couldn't see, but the matter I was in was definitely becoming thicker and harder to move through. Finally, I stopped completely. My sense of smell had been pretty much overloaded from the time I entered her stomach, but I could guess where I was as I felt the pressure on me begin to increase. In time, I realized, I would follow the same route Liz had already taken.

Finally, the pressure ahead lessened and I began to move forward again with the mass I was encased in. I actually felt her sphincter pass over my face as I managed to glimpse just a brief moment of light before I entered freefall. Cold water cushioned my fall this time and as I floated back to the surface on my own personal log of shit, I had an excellent view of Jess wiping her ass before she stood up.

'Jess…' I managed to groan as she reached for the handle to flush. She didn't even blink an eye before she hit the handle and I was swept away in chaos again.

In complete darkness I tumbled end over end; with nothing but the sound of filthy gurgling water rushing by me. After a few quick bends I started rushing down a long pipe. It actually took me a few minutes to realize that I wasn't actually moving down the pipe. The sensation of the water rushing past had creation the illusion that I was; actually, I realized I was snagged on something.

So this was to be my existence for the rest of time: caught in a sewer pipe in complete darkness while my best friend was forced to be a whore for a son-of-a-bitch. As strange as it may sound, it was this last fact that currently bothered me the most.

'I just wish Jess were free again,' I thought miserably as despair began to overtake me.

Suddenly my world bathed in light as the snag I was caught on glowed.

'No... way...' I had managed to get snagged on Jess's anklet which, itself, seemed caught in the pipe. I realized I had to act fast lest my previous bad luck return and I suddenly fell free.

'I wish I was standing in Jess's bedroom, holding this anklet in my hand,' I thought carefully. The anklet began to flash again as the world blurred around me. As it came back into focus I realized I recognized Jess's room!

I looked at my body. I was human! I was me again! I was... naked, wet and covered in slime; but I was me! I opened my palm and breathed a sigh of relief that the anklet had, in fact, made the trip with me.

"Yes!" I couldn't help myself and actually jumped into the air as I pumped my fist.

"Jess," I gasped as I remembered her predicament. "I... uh... wish that Jess was here in this room," I said before adding hastily, "in her human form!"

The anklet flashed again and Jess appeared at the foot of her bed. She was naked except for what appeared to be a dog collar around her neck. She was down on her hands and knees and actually bobbed her head up and down a couple of times with her mouth open before she realized she wasn't where she'd been just a moment before.

"Master?" she said softly as she stood and glanced around the room. Her eyes moved past me as easily as they did her dresser. My blood had begun to boil the moment 'master' had passed her lips. I gripped the anklet tightly as I spoke, "I wish that Flash's wish about Jess was undone."

No change came over Jess who began looking under her bed before moving towards her closet in search of Flash.

Panic set in almost immediately as I began trying different combinations. "I wish Flash's wishes didn't count. I wish that Flash hadn't wished for her to be his slave. I wish that Jess had her own mind again."

This last wish actually elicited a flash from the anklet followed by a cry of anger from the bathroom where Jess had moved in her continued search.

"Mother-fucker!" she stormed out of the bathroom again, her face a mask of rage. I admit that, despite how docile she'd been just moments before, despite the fact that I trusted her with my life, despite the fact that she was still completely naked; I was intimidated by the fury in her eyes. I was pleased, therefore, when she registered surprise at finding me in her room instead of Flash. She looked at me, her eyes welling with tears as a thousand things fought to be said first until, she simply ran forward and buried her head in my shoulder and began to cry.

:::::3 Months Later:::::

Jess was sitting in the food court in the local mall eating a salad for lunch. She sat at a table by herself, munching happily away while she read a magazine she had purchased earlier.

"Hey," came a male voice which momentarily startled her. She looked up and smiled at one of her classmates.

"Hey Matt," she replied warmly.

"So... uh..." he started, suddenly finding it hard to speak, "so, I know you were pretty close to Bill for a while, but nobody's seen you two together for months now. So I was thinking maybe you'd want to do something sometime?" He managed to run the words of this last sentence together almost as if they were one word before he looked up at her again.

Jess, smiled and blushed slightly at the invitation. "I know, Bill never seems to be around, does he?" she started thoughtfully. Matt smiled slightly. He hadn't been rejected out of hand and Jess seemed to agree with him so far. He waited as Jess continued. "Still, I'm sure he's around. I'm not really ready for another relationship just yet, Matt," she said trying to sound sincere, "but when I do, I'll certainly remember your invitation."

Matt's disappointment was written clearly across his face, despite this he sucked it up and put a smile back on. "Heh, sure, no problem Jess." He turned to walk away but stopped at the last moment. "By the way," he started staring directly at Jess's shirt which she correctly assumed was just an excuse to look at her cleavage, "nice shirt." He walked away.

She giggled softly to herself as he left. "Hear that," she seemed to ask nobody in particular, "he likes you."

'It wasn't me he was looking at,' I thought up at her which elicited another giggle. I admit I enjoyed the sensation as her breasts jiggled slightly beneath me.

'I guess I've kept you all to myself for too long," she said somewhat forlornly.

It was true. Following Jess's subjugation to Flash's will. It hadn't really been rape since he hadn't intentionally forced her to do anything that she hadn't seemed to want. But Jess and I knew the truth; she'd been violated. So while we were now a couple; we had taken things somewhat slowly for weeks now. Jess seemed to enjoy the ability to both have me physically close to her while at the same time enjoying the sensation of being in control. It seemed to soothe her.

Not that that had helped Flash. There was a toilet in a men’s room in a rather seedy truck stop that had another nine months or so to remain where it was before it became Flash again. The only real question was whether Jess would wipe his memory or not.

Liz on the other hand, I wasn't too sure that Jess would ever release her. While Flash had been a major ass; he had been oblivious to why events transpired the way they did. The same could not be said for Liz. Whereas Liz had trapped Jess inside her body for a time. Jess had trapped Liz as a part of her body. Which part? Let's just say that even though I haven't seen her in months; Liz is still quite an asshole.

"I love you," she whispered down at me as she got up to leave.

'You just like how I look on you,' I shot back.

"Hey," she said with a smile and a shrug, "can I help it Matt thinks you look nice?"
© Copyright 2010 Primus (primus359 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695803-Chenge---part-2