*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697038-Mistaken-Mystery-Surya-Ammavasai
Rated: · Article · Activity · #1697038
One Day i went to a morning walk, I did not know that it was Bus Strike, Some stage .
One day i was walking by the road of our village.It was a genuine morning walk.There was a good round suns sunshine.My eye could  see the sun shining straight in front of me. It was far , i could find the distance only one street away. sky was navy blue in sea nary. Every man walked by my side was a watchman.The tarnished road was a path went lonely long way silent. After 15 minutes there was a turning. There is still long way to go, i felt. I had to return back to home also. Today is surya ammavasai i felt.The farther i moved m , moved farther the sun , as if the sun was telling me where to walk. There was rain previous day and today also. Yesterday was a surprising day like today, myths overwhelmed the coolness. There was never a stop for a boy who walked by the road, A cycling people cycled. Walking  man walked, Talking lady talked,Smiling Girl smiled.





The houses were fresh.The trees were fresh, fresh air was there, green leaves dropped watered water-droplets. The yesterday was also like that. It is rainy season there will be rain. There will be rain drops. There will be maidens cow gazing.



All that confuses is nothing.My straight gesture was harnessing the energy. My smooth hands were watering, My strong legs were walking,My vertebra is straight,My sleepy eyes looking long way,ears listening to sounds- From where this bird is singing, frig where that annal is voicing, where is the sounding bell ringing. Automatic?



There is a Temple bells ringing, temple, art work, priests, festival, old school, I saw all this.  "  My necklace, it was twisting, nursery myth, T T C. grand carnival, Doctorow.........  " All this was my life dream come true. Where I am? Here HEre I same My Same Good Old Village...



Drivers crowd? Yes!  Here some suspect-able talking is going on. " Is this about me? "  There is a Strike Today " , There! A Returning boy, talking girls from opposite direction. Some people with scooter same direction. From the right-side-of-the-road i am walking.



Some old people taking their vehicles past me through the direction i am walking. Wats about? A old man turned and looked at me like this. I still went on the same way, Hoe Now Sun is left Behind... Same hot is prevailing all places. I satisfied myself and walked forward. By this time i had covered approximately Five To Six Temples of My Village. All things are going Fine I felt with Grace of God.



The Gods whom i thought was there are ..

A Thapaswi, A King, A widow, A Child,

A Traveller God, Prevailing wind , A walking Hind,  Moved me Forward to reach my home. I shared the Anil sounds from back of a Baby

Gods Home with my Mother.



Of Fine My mother said smiling and Continued with Narayaneeyam which is the saying of the same small child God.
© Copyright 2010 Padmini (padmini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697038-Mistaken-Mystery-Surya-Ammavasai