*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698204-my-veiws-on-religion-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1698204
if u get offended easily when people talk about there views on religion then dont read it
PART 1:  I am not religious first of all so lets get that out of the way.  Now that it is out of the way lets talk religion people.  Lets see here which religion do i talk about first ummmm how about the obvious catholic religion. Now i will not lie the catholic religion pisses me off because they mourn there so called God instead of being happy about having something to turn to when they dont know the answer of what to do.  Plus they think if you are not catholic then they look at you like you are evil or something.  Now that i have said what i think about the catholic religion you probably think i hate them and you are wrong, I don't hate that religion im just not religious. Now the Christians, they are the same the only difference is that they don't mourn there so called God they are just happy to be on earth. Now on to the Pentecostals, now that religion is just so messed up i wont even talk about them.



Okay now i will talk about the wiccan religion, everybody thinks evil witchcraft when they hear the name wiccan they are very wrong. Yes they do spells and stuff but they are not evil. Trust me i know i have hung out with a lot of people who are wiccan. 

Now time for the Scientology, really....really? Aliens? Nevermind not worth my time.  Buddhism now that one isn't really that bad but not being able to fight is ridiculous and i say that because this religion expects you to just stand there when somebody walks up and punches you in the face. really? No not for me if somebody walks up and punches me in the face then there is going to be a fight and i wont care if i lose or not.





OK NEXT WEEK WILL BE PART 2
© Copyright 2010 shadoe1990 (shadoe1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698204-my-veiws-on-religion-part-1