*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698450-Precious-as-a-Ruby
Rated: E · Chapter · Experience · #1698450
inner beauty and knowledge
As a ruby, I am one of the most expensive and sought after of all gems, even putting me right next to diamonds. Many rubies come in all different shades ranging from pinkish to orangey and purplish and brownish red. I have been blessed to have become the shade of red, which is seen as the most valued color that is known as a “precious” gemstone. I am one of the most expensive gemstones. I am an essential part of jewelry which makes me royalty.

As a ruby I have been tried in the fire time and time again by many of life’s heat treatments, which has greatly improved the depth of my color. The trials and tribulations have enhanced my color and clarity. The heat that was experienced has burned up and removed the foreign and undesirable things in my life. I now understand that it was those trials that have allowed my color- causing impurities to become distributed more evenly throughout me.

Unlike other gems, my flaws and past issues represent bad things that have been turned into good things for my growth. These have become life’s fingerprints in me and on me showing my individuality while at the same time proving my genuineness. My flaws have not affected my quality as a being a priceless, beautiful ruby.

As a ruby I am a special cut and have a hardness that cannot be ignored. My foundation is strong and my hardness is seen by others, as life- giving light to be shown through my many facets. As a red ruby, I do not display shallow cuts, but I display sufficient depth that allows others to see my bright reflections across my face. I now have a reflection that now manifests a lot of sparkle and light within me to others.

As a ruby, I encourage others around me to follow their heart. I remind others of truth and showing personal integrity. Because I am a stone of nobility, I am able to negotiate with others while dwelling in that secret place of the most High, who protects from me from negativity.

As a red ruby, I now can radiate warmth a strong sense of vitality. I have everything that a precious stone should have: magnificent color, excellent hardness and outstanding brilliance, along with being a rare gemstone. I give off an undiluted, hot, passionate color that has the ability to express my most powerful feelings.
© Copyright 2010 writings by Jazzy (jazzylady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698450-Precious-as-a-Ruby