*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698452-Song-Dedicated-to-Scott-Pilgrim
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1698452
I wrote this for my band and for the Scott Pilgrim series and upcoming movie.
  You know, that I would do anything. You know, that I would do anything for you. (But you just walk away) This is your final goodbye, but please don't walk away. This feeling that I have for you, but you just took it for granted. My heart was only for you, but you just took and slammed it. (As if my pain couldn't get worse)

  Thanks for making me so vengefull, thanks for making me so bad! Thanks for making me your Evil Ex Boyfriend! Thanks for making me your next boyfriend's nemesis!

  I have to sit there and ask, could we ever go back? Did we have a good start to begin with? Is this everything, or is this nothing? Is this something more, or just my evil plan?

  This time, I'm gonna be the bad guy. This time, I'm gonna be the villain. This time, I'm gonna be the evil dude. This time, I'd just like to thank you.

  Thanks for making me so vengefull, thanks for making me so bad! Thanks for making me your Evil Ex Boyfriend! Thanks for making me your next boyfriend's nemesis! -Repeat this part maybe two times-

Now, a word from me: I love the Scott Pilgrim series and I can't wait to see the new movie. I made this song dedicated to it. Plus it's also a song for my band. I wanted to post this one because I thought it was one of my best songs so far. I'd like to see what you think. Reviews are always welcomed by me. :)
© Copyright 2010 ScaryMan (thescaryman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698452-Song-Dedicated-to-Scott-Pilgrim