*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698493-betrayal
by steph
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1698493
she was the only innocent one there. she didn't want this but she still blamed herself.
tracy and her boyfriend KC walked into KC'S house with his muscular arm around her thin waste. tracy was a good girl...until 8th grade...when she changed. she wanted to be like everyone else but couldn't..ever. no matter how hard she cried or how much she cursed and drank, that man had still done it. he raped her. KC didn't know. he would kill that man with his own hands if he ever found out what he did to her when she was just a child. and besides, if she told him, he would want her to talk to someone about it and the only thing she wanted to do was to just forget that the whole thing happened. the ways she wanted to cope were how she already did. she cut herself, she drank, she did drugs, she burned her cuts with a lighter, she cried alone, she tried her best to get good grades to find some self worth, and she made herself feel pain in any way possible. she had many friends,but didn't consider any to be her best friend. she only had one true trustworthy, supportive, and an "always there" friend...pain. KC knew she drank. she was 23 that's old enough. he just always hated to see her passing out in his car on the way home. or to see her so hungover the following day, that she couldn't even open her green eyes because of a migrane. KC sat tracy down on her couch, knelt infront of her and locked his blue eyes with her green ones.
"tracy, enough is enough! stop drinking so much, okay? you scare me sometimes..." he begged her.
"no, KC. it helps me..."
"why do you need help?"
"because...things happened to me..."
"ya? well some things happened to me too, and i don't drink until i puke every night."
"you just don't get it...this is really bad..."
"what is it? you can tell me. i won't tell anyone i promise. i love you i'd never want you to have to cope with anything on your own."

fear, sadness, and pain filled up in her eyes, and poured out as KC brought her close to his sweatshirt he was wearing and they curled up on the couch together.
"what is it, sweetheart? you can trust me. you know that." he begged.
"KC things happened to me, and i can't erase them no matter how hard i try! they eat at me constantly!"
"just tell me what's going on! it'll be alright, i'll make it better i promise!"
"i can't...he'll kill me...he swore if i ever told he'd come find me and kill me!"
"YOU WERE THRETEND?! BY WHO?"
"no, no it wasn't a thret...no it was just...i gotta' go."

she left poor KC all alone and went to the her faveorite bar. she ordered three tequilla shots, and sucked all three down herself. when she stood up, she felt tipsy, but had to get home. she went into the dark nigt, and began stumbleing home. she decided that she wouldn't let anyone, ecpecially KC, what happened to her. she never wanted to see that man again, so she jumped infront of the next car coming down the highway. KC read her diary while she was gone, and it told her story. it told why she killed herself. she was molested by her bestfriend when she was 4 years old. and now poor tracy was dead.
© Copyright 2010 steph (swriterrr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698493-betrayal