*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698538-Why-is-it-always-meh
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1698538
A 7-year old boy is getting abused by everyone including his babysitter, family & at skool
                                                 
Chapter 1!


         Hello, I'm Jack and I'm seven years old. I have a great family! Well, sort of. Anyway on a daily basis my mom works from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. and my dad works from 2:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. I have two siblings, a ten year old brother, named Alex, and a four year old sister, named Madison. Oh and our babysitter, she's babysat us for two years now, and her name is Racheal.
         My parents always get mad at me for whatever reason. I think it's their job that's stressing them out. They hurt me physically and eternally and when i cry they hurt me more, but it's okay because I still love them no matter what. One time my mom burned me with her curling iron, it was kind of hard to hide it from my teacher and friends. I wore a jacket for a long time, even in the summer. But even though she did that to me on purpose it didn't change my love for my mom. When I was 5 my dad got fired from his job one day and I tried making a glass of juice for him, to cheer him up, and I accidentally spilled it on the carpet. He got so mad at me he broke his bamboo stick that he was growing in the backyard for years and beat me with it. I remember it like it was yesterday, and Alex laughed at me and dad saw and did nothing. That's only because Alex is his favorite.
         Racheal isn't that nice either, but I love her like she's family. That's all she ever does is invite her boyfriend over and smokes with him. Racheal and her boyfriend burn me with their cigarettes, and they laugh about it. One time Racheal put something in my juice and it made me pass out and I couldn't move but I could feel everything they did to me. They put me in the bathtub and almost drowned me. Whenever her boyfriend doesn't come over she hits me for it. When I was six she stripped me naked and put me outside when it was fifty-six degrees. I ran to the neighbors and they gave me clothes.
         School doesn't come that easy for me either. This kid named Jimmy and his three buddies Mike, Cody, and Cameron push me down at school. They are fifth graders looking for attention, and I'm only a second grader. My two friends Makayla and Andy have seen most things they have done to me. Sometimes they mess with my friends, but I try to handle it without violence and excluding my friends, because I don't want them to get hurt. They are some really mean bullies that spit on me, trip me, and try to say smart comments to me. Most of the time I ignore them or don't really pay attention to them like I used to. I got so used to being hit that when someone hits me I can barely notice it.
© Copyright 2010 Jasmine (unimportantkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698538-Why-is-it-always-meh