*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698722-my-lovely-little-nightmare
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1698722
for my love...
Soft tears are falling from your blue green eyes, like rain on a window pane
. Soft and tender droplets.
Our love , our need for one another was once so strong.
Once so pure and true, now nothing more than our once for longing past.
Your heart is breaking , I can see it in your eyes.
Shattered glass shards stab my dying heart as the thought of you is falling away.
Drifting upon a sea of hurt, a once so beautiful Endeavour turned into a horrendous nightmare. Love gone wrong.
You loved me. You like me. You love her. You need her
. Look at me now before I fall away.
Before I fall into a state of broken unable to feel unable to sleep, unable to function with the gruesome dying of another happy ending.
You hold me together put back my pieces.
Candle flames dancing in the dark.
Intertwining hopes and hurt.
My beautiful dream.
A grieving nightmare within a lovely dream.
Mourning songs the birds sing as the indigo sky fall down around us.
I told you , I promised my love to you , you turned away nothing , between us left to say but sorrows and uneasy regrets for a love filled past and lonely future for one and only me .
why cant we just rewind , back to our fairytale, a happy ending meant to follow through.
a time when We never needed anything but love, two child like souls falling intertwined into a surreal fantasy.
Your happy with her. She s the one you love, that’s what you said when everything fell apart.
Now were empty hollow hearts, two separate worlds. Our two hearts once so in sync now beating in different rhythms.
Still so cold. So beautiful in a mortal melody. Angel like in its simplistic mentality.
© Copyright 2010 kc love (katiebug11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698722-my-lovely-little-nightmare