*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698763-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Becs
Rated: · Other · Personal · #1698763
Friend of mine was hurt. The pain and anger I felt almost destroyed me.
The things love can cause us to think about. What is love? Something that drives you to do things and think about things that you never would have before? Something that brings out the best and the worst of you while making you feel understood and wanted for both? Something that decides how you go about things? Something that has you waiting by the edge of your seat for the response to something you sent? Everybody asks what love is. Everybody has their own definition. Everybody believes at least at some point in time that they know and of course want love. But some people take love to the extreme and some dont take any time to know it. Whether through fear or whatever strikes them at the time. Why is this? I find I ask myself about love more often than most, or maybe I ask less often. Idk. It's hard to know anymore. With everything that goes on nowadays who does?
© Copyright 2010 Becs (becs09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698763-Love