*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698969-no-title-yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1698969
about a person after the brakeup of a long relationship that she charished.
         did you know that i think about you constntly? i mean even when i am trying to get over you, when i am with my new boyfriend. my new boyfriend that doesnt measure up to you or your care for me.
         did you know i feel horrible for letting you go? i cry and cry and cry because i let you slip out of my life without a fight or a second thought. the one big mistake of my life and i try to solve it by more drama and crying. stupid me.
         did you know i went through so much pain? pain worse than physical pain that you can fix. its emotinal heart brake hell that you can never be duplicated. the type of pain you will always have those battle scars and fears from have that much pain.
         did you know i love you? that i stilol and will go around the orld for you. that you are my complete heart and soul. to the point where i want my last breath to be spent on your name.
© Copyright 2010 blackksunshine (blackksunshine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698969-no-title-yet