*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699135-Just-us
by Luby
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #1699135
Small piece would love to write a romance novel
I began to slowly eat into this cupcake it always hurt my teeth but I was drawn into its sweetness, just like my friend he was a funny guy who always teased me but I loved the attention. As I sat there he went " Careful it don't..." then all a sudden wack a pain filled my nose with an icing scent. "Why thank you" with a sarcastic tone before being interupted by a stern voice " Will you two behave? your as bad as eachother both big kids both annoying and both got that annoyance" She rolled her eyes looking at the board longing for the tube to Camden to hurry up. The three minuite wait to her was a nightmare full of embaressed cheeks as the people who surrounded watched the three of us play with cake and talk. As I whiped the cake and icing from my face onto the floor and placed my feet on his legs I went "so recon your going to meet any fitties?" A frown craweled over his face "Fitties? what you mean fitties" the voice broke our little bubble.
"Eurgh she means fit people you know attractive! yummie gorgeous I want to squeeze your bottom types!" Then a scowel caught me "and you should not be asking him these questions he has a girlfriend you know or are you just going to pretend I do not exist!" the last bit echoed the station getting more attention on our part I began to look at the ground before he went down to my level of floor looking and whispered " Its her time of the month ignore the moody cow what does she know about light hearted humour" I smiled back as I gazed into his large brown eyes for a moment then quickly looked away when I realised how deep I was falling into them.
© Copyright 2010 Luby (cherryade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699135-Just-us