*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699302-things-Ill-never-say
by hayhay
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1699302
just relesing my frustrations :)
baby you said you'd love me forever, is forever over? you tell me we've drifted apart but thats not whats being said in my heart. i promised i'd never stop caring about you and unlike you i try yo keep my promises! babe you mean everything to me. i still love you, and it kills me a little more everytime you tell me you had sex with someone new or your dating someone new. im so close to being hypathetically dead. you get mad coz i WONT have sex with you, but guess what? first of all im not ready and second of all we were supposed to get married and you be my first and only. that was special to me, but no. you just had to go and have sex with her....she was my BEST FRIEND dude. who does that?! you ripped my heart out and crushed it into a million pieces and dont try to fix it anymore because your just making it worse.i might still love you but your never going to hurrt me again. you were a waste of time. i do not have any regrets tho because just like you i can act like it never happened.

© Copyright 2010 hayhay (hayhay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699302-things-Ill-never-say