*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699342-Time-is-Gold
Rated: E · Article · Death · #1699342
Time is preasure a thing we should treasure
               

There are so many people that had die without saying the things that they always wanted to. I always wonder if ever they were given the chance to tell what they wanted to say, what could it be? I just thought to myself if there is only 20 seconds left for me what will I do? That question goes to everyone.

         

There is a song that goes, “If your plane fell out of the sky, who would you call with your last goodbyes?” I can’t help but to think that if I am going to die right now what am I going to do with those remaining time I still got. People always think that time is nothing but a series of events that continues no matter what. It’s something that we see the wrong way; time is a chance for us. It is something we should treasure. There is only few time we got to correct the things we’ve done and to finish the unfinished. We should start living every second of our lives so if an unexpected thing happened to us we will not have something to regret. If your life flashed before your eyes what things would you want to change? What are those memories you love to live in forever?

         

I used to watch an anime, it is a Japanese cartoon. It tells about a girl who was reincarnated and was given a chance to make it right again. But she doesn’t remember it anymore so how could she turn it all over again? She met a boy who is somehow nostalgic.  The boy’s face and everything about him is familiar. She fell in love with the boy’s sweet ways towards her; the boy also secretly fell for her. Unknown to them the things that are happening had happened in their past lives. In the near end of the story, they both revealed the truth behind their identity; the boy was a clone of the girl’s husband in her past life. Right from the start everything was planned for them, except for the ending of the story. They’re time were short, they needed to make things right before it’s all too late (Please watch the anime if you wanted to see the story, search the title in Youtube.com, its Kamichama Karin).

         

Never let a chance pass you, same as never let every second pass without making it memorable. So when the time comes that your life flashed before your eyes you could assure yourself that it is something that you will enjoying watching till its very end.  But for now what‘s matter is the present and not the future so don’t pressure yourself thinking about the future.

© Copyright 2010 Mizu-chan (heartofabyss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699342-Time-is-Gold