*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699490-Euphoria
by Cyphor
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1699490
A demon is in creation and nobody will realize that it was the one who will rule them all.
         ...hello, my name's Robert, I just joined the Euphorian Royal Military. I'm recording this message incase I either forget who I am or...die. The reason is that I joined the special forces and am about to undergoe a procedure that will turn me into a type of being that can break through the laws of physics, as well as any others laws concerning this and other dimensions. So far their has only been ten people to undergo the procedure, the results though, were not good. Half died and another three became insane before they were torn apart by the powers they had aquired.
         The other two were succesful, they were incredible, theirs powers were far above anything that we could ever dream of. Though in the end, one of them rebelled, his name was Argus. He saw humans and other species as nothing more than thrash, as well as...food. Argus gathered like minded individuals and started a revolution, he ravaged the Outer Rim of the Euphorian Empire, and is getting closer still! He must be stopped at all costs...this is why I joined, this is why I am here!
         "RECORDING FINISHED"
"Ha ha ha ha ha, I'm done with the video Rick, what now." "We wait, those Euphorians will think that were one of their own."  replies Rick. Rick if only we could've gotten away in time, then you wouln't have change into this, and none of us would have been forced to kill each other. Back then we were human
© Copyright 2010 Cyphor (cyphor09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699490-Euphoria