*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699543-Unfinished-Business
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #1699543
Raul feels he needs to correct the mistakes in his life before starting a new one.
"Just listen to me for once in your life!" Juliet cried baring much concern.

"You don't understand!" Raul's green eyes looked upon the thin and beautiful face of Juliet. He continued in a lower voice. "I have to do this. It's the only way to make things right."

"No, your wrong. Let's just leave altogether. You don't owe anyone anything." Juliet closed the gap bewteen herself and Raul. She wrapped her arms around his waist and cried in his bare chest.

"I love you so very much." Stepping away from Juliet, Raul looked her over one last time before leaving the dining room. "I have to go."

"Please. They will kill you. I can't bare to live a life without you. If anything, think of what you'll be leaving behind, me."

"I am. I have to do this for the both of us." After putting on his button down blue shirt, Raul gently touched Juliet's face with both his hands. With one last kiss, he ran his fingers through her long brown hair.

Not another word was spoken as he walked out the door. The apartment they shared sat on the third floor. Raul slowly made his way down the poorly lit hallway and to the stairs.
© Copyright 2010 dolphinface (compound at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699543-Unfinished-Business