*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699663-Its-not-all-about-you
by parker
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #1699663
About issues and stuff that just came to me.
Give me the fucking gun, let me put it to your head is this still what you want, is this how you still feel, im gonna put the gun to your head again, is this what you really want, let me squeeze the trigger a little harder, how you feeling now, doing it over someone that doesn’t even care you might aswell give him the gun he will pull it happily, how could you be so selfish how could you not think of anyone else around how could you do this? So get the fuck out im sick of looking at your face, so get out, and don't come back. I don’t want to look at that face, that seeks the sympathy that im not giving you, so get out and don’t turn around give him the gun and see if he even really cares, do you like it when I squeeze the trigger a little harder? The feeling I get when I look at your face disgusts me I cant bare to look at your face how could you do something so immature so selfish and not think of anyone else around you, think about it for a little, now take the gun squeeze the trigger a little tighter does it still feel good does it still feel like you want to do this, don’t look at me, I will never see you the same way, so pop one in your head I will not shed a tear for you, this is by far the most selfish thing you’ve done. So go right ahead, and pop one in your head.
© Copyright 2010 parker (mattschofield at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699663-Its-not-all-about-you