*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699952-16-year-old-heart
by noidea
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1699952
i really don't know what this is
she woke up that day dreading the very thought of her existence.
now she wasn't one of THOSE girls, she wasn't the type that couldn't live without a boyfriend, not the type that had to be perfectly polished and prepped every time she set foot out the door, and she most certainly didn't go looking for this and she hated herself for being so stupid and gullible.
The truth is, she hadn't even believed in love until he came along.
she didn't think love existed at such a young age it was absurd according to her family, her culture and the way her country worked.
hell she blamed them for the way she was feeling, if inly someone had told her all of this, if someone had warned her that yes you can fall in love at 16 and yes 16 year-old hearts do break and yes they do get shattered into a million pieces she would've at least kept her guard up. she wouldn't have let herself fall so deeply in love with him.and the thing is she didn't even want this she didn't want to love anyone she didn't even notice that she was falling in love as far she was concerned she was having fun, going out, talking on the phone... she didn't notice she was falling in love at all in fact she laughed at her friends that claimed they were in love she told them it was insane to think they were in love at such a young age.
but she didn't think it was wrong because of what people in this country would say about you if you dated no she thought it wasn't possible that's it.
but now, now that she's experienced it first hand.
NOW she knows and now she will never take anyone for granted ever again.
© Copyright 2010 noidea (farrahmohamed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699952-16-year-old-heart