*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700002-Qasimodo--Esmeralda---beyond-the-words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aleaf
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1700002
Qasimodo & Esmeralda - beyond the words.... the golden sky and the lush lands...
Qasimodo & Esmeralda

         He crouched near the bed. His eyes watched her breathing for a while. Her chest was moving up and down slowly. He laid his eyes on her body then, following every part in care. Her long wavy hair, meandering on the pillow like a fresh, clean , cold waterfall. With some branches, nourishing the lush lands around her slim waist moving with every breath. This waterfall was splashing out of a flower garden. Her eyes , the source of the waterfall in that garden. Her noise, a little cute daisy. Her cheeks, where her warm blood runs around happily, like pink orchids in the sunshine. And her red rose lips…*FlowerR* such red as if they could burn everything in flames with a touch. Down the garden, her flower balm perfumed neck. Where any kind of essence danced together. He woke up from this dazzling beauty in vain and fatigue, put his head slowly down on the bed, near her knees. “ You dunce! What the hell hell are you dreaming about? Her coming to you? Not even in your dreams… you don’t deserve this grace. NO! “ mumbled himself.*Confused* Minutes later, his anger turned into anguish. Shedding silent tears, he closed his eyes and went back to his dim sleep with his harrying curse his luckless fate gave him as a gift! An unwanted but unresistable gift! His sorrow nagged him , both awake and asleep…

         In fact, his curse was “the people” own. People , making fun of his incompetence, shouting at his clumsiness, scaring of his ugliness, never allowing him to live his life normally , without sarcasm, dismay and fear …*Worry*

         Soon , when he escaped from his dark nightmare, he found her sitting near him , out of the bed. He goggled at her, with an instant move, he went a step back. But she came nearer and nearer. He thought he was dreaming but that one could even not be one of his awful dreams. She was such close that he could feel the warmth of her breath, could see the passion in her river eyes. “ But , but , but…I’m a hunchback. How ? how?...” asked he in surprise. She gave him a flame by his lips, her fever burnt him. “Ssshh!! They call me “gypsy “ anyway…” whispered she. Leaving their names back, their soul came together. While he rested in the shade of her garden, she enjoyed the cleansing wind blowing through his golden sky…*Heart**Heart**Heart*
© Copyright 2010 aleaf (aleaf61 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700002-Qasimodo--Esmeralda---beyond-the-words