*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700186-Repo-The-Genetic-Opera
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1700186
Later in the story. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Repo! The Genetic Opera Characters
I ran down the aisle of the opera house with all staring at me in awe.

I can hear the screaming and yelling of the people a few rooms over, some yelling my name and some screaming about the fact that they just witnessed a murder, actually two.

One of the murders was of Magdalene "Blind Mag" Defoe, Born blind, Mag was given the chance to see again by handing her life away to sing for GeneCo Genetic Opera. But, the whole world changes when her eyes were marked for repossession and was set to deliver her final performance for the company, tonight. She had gouged her own eyes out in front of the audience and was set free of the clenches of GeneCo and Rottissimo 'Rotti' Largo although moments after he pushed her onto a sharp ebony fence, set to be a prop but is now a murder scene...For my godmother.

The second murder was of the Repo Man also known as, Nathan Wallace, and, Shilo Wallace's father...my father. I just watched my father get murdered. I let him die. Why? I was scared. I don't know where to go, I cannot go home, Amber is looking for me. If i do go home the GeneCo guards will surely be waiting at the gates I have only touched a few times in my seventeen years of life. Where shall i go?

The only person I could maybe trust is nowhere to be found. He is probably out selling Zydrate for cash, or finding a scalpel slut to have a one night stand with. I need you... Graverobber, where could you be? The only way to describe Graverobber mysterious and dark.

-------------

Last night, I slept in a huddled corner of trash in alley five on the main road running through our small city. I can't take much more of this, one night is enough. My agenda is full for today, I have to:
~Find Graverobber.
~Find something to eat. (with $15 dollars in my pocket)
and
~Hide from all GeneCo employees.

It may not seem like much but that more than I've ever had to do. I remember when i was young, before i found out my disease was fake and my father passed, i would sit in my room and stare out and wish with all my heart to get out. Now, all i want to do is be back in the safety of my little room draped in all black to match my gothic appearance. My wardrobe is based on black, my wig is black, black fishnet tights, black dresses, black necklaces, black shoes, black..well, you get it. You are probably wondering why would I have to wear a wig if my disease was fake all along? The answer was my father. He made me take a medicine that made me loose my hair and actually get sick so he had a reason to keep me in the house.

----------

I caught sight of the figure on the third day of looking, he was shooting up a bunch of scalpel sluts with Zydrate. I slowly slid my way down the side of the wall littered with graffiti,I had to step over some young woman that was passed out on top of an empty vial of Zydrate and wad of ten dollar bill's. I debated on weather to take it but I decided not to. I tried to avoid attention but that was all screwed up when I tripped over the woman's leg and almost fell face first onto the cold hard concrete waiting just a few feet down. When something caught me. Not something, someone. Graverobber.

"What the fuck slut! Watch where you-...Twit?"

Twit? Thaaanks.

"Hi. I'm sorry to have upset you."

"No,no. Not at all just...What are you doin' out here?"

"I need you." ,Oh god I can't believe i just said that out loud.

" You better not want Z."

Wow, does he care about me? No! He doesn't even know you Shilo,Get your head in the game!

" No, nothing like that, Amber is out to get me. Your the only one who knows how to avoid her and not get caught. And if I did want Zydrate, Why would you care?"

Wow, I added way too much attitude into that, it sounded as if i was...no.

"Because, your a kid, And just go home-"

"I can't. Since Amber owns GeneCo, She has GeneCops at every entrance of my home. And I'm not a kid!"

"You are. And are you hungry? We'll go grab a bite to eat."

"I couldn't take your drug money, I have my own money."

Did I just agree?

" I don't care! I have plenty! Come. Now."

He threw that attitude right back. 0.o
------------
Later that night.

I'm still comprehending the fact that Graverobber invited me into his home. I think I like him. I think. I know he doesn't feel the same. It's because of the Zydrate. I don't do it so he has no reason to like me. He just protecting me, from Amber, the one he bangs in trade for Zydrate guns and vials. Maybe, He's gunna turn me in. I have seen about a hundred of these signs that have my pale figure pasted on them, looking for me, mocking me. And that stupid commercial that sings:

"Lung and livers and bladders and hearts, you always save a bundle when you buy our GeneCo parts, spleens and intestines and spines and brains, all at GeneCo prices but our quality's the same...GeneCo!"

Ugh! That song just brings me back to that night with dad and Mag.
---------------
I cried myself sleep last is night, thinking about that horrible sight that happened just a week ago. The dream is repetitive. The same thing every night. Graverobber comes in every night and wakes me up and lays with me until I fall asleep again, without dreams.

Tonight, I was woken up by a beautiful sight, Graverobber. He has been so supportive and loving, I think somewhere, somehow, we clicked. He came and sat next to me and just rocked me back and forth in his arms and told me I'll be okay. But, tonight was different while he was rocking me, right before I fell asleep, He kissed me on my forehead. I haven't had my first kiss yet and for some reason I wanted it to be with him. We may have years between our ages,but, I think I love him.

---------------



From Author, This is a work in progress. Please, do not refrain from constructive criticism.
I will be updating this story as soon as possible. Thank you.

Note: Italics are Shilo's Thoughts.
© Copyright 2010 x.i.L0v3.yU.x (x.i.l0v3.yu.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700186-Repo-The-Genetic-Opera