*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700483-My-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by talha
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1700483
You could call this a bio of me. Or just something about life.
         I guess this is where I write about myself.
But honestly, I cant say I know much about myself.
Well, besides the basic facts.
I was born in Englewood, NJ and raised in Teaneck.
My family is from Pakistan and of Muslim background.
Yeah, you see nothing exciting there.
I’m not gana waste my time writing about how different I am then the rest of the world and what makes me unique.
Because everyone is different, every person has a unique code that makes them who they are.
I don’t like to go out and chase people to be in my life.
I get along with most people, if you don’t get along with me I don’t blame you, yet again I never asked you to get along with me.
I believe friends and relationships come and go.
Things go wrong, people change, but the world goes on.
I like coffee or chai...every morning i need some.
I'm also not adding much humor into this, but I assure you..I'm one funny person..like weird funny, but I'm funny.
I think generally I’m a happy person, well…that depends on your definition of “happy”.
What I hate the most is when people come into your life and then just walk out.
You’re loose, I’m awesome.
I try to find out as much as I can about a person before I make the decision as to what kind of person they are. I don’t judge without reason.
If you’re my friend or family, I value you in my life and expect you to stay.
I don’t make many friends because there’s only a limited amount of “real” people out there.
Like I said, if you’re meant to be friends or be in a relationship, life will guide you to it.
One of my biggest fears is loneliness. I believe it is one of the worst possible things that can happen to someone.
There’s no boundaries or limits to life, I try to live it to the fullest, but with caution.
I try…to be happy, be friendly, be positive, be loving…I try…to live life.
Honestly, I’m writing all this for myself, maybe it helped me get to know myself better.
Maybe it helped you get to know me.
Life is a surprise, life can be random, and life can work on a schedule. It all depends on you.
You make life the way you want it to be.
To end it, I like to think of myself as a awesome person. If you don’t, I don’t care.
Why did I write all this? Maybe I’m just bored or maybe it was for you to read.
Who knows?
We all stay confused but Life goes on….
© Copyright 2010 talha (talhach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700483-My-life