*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700708-not-wanting-to-let-go
by nita
Rated: · Poetry · Relationship · #1700708
this is a poem on how most women i here express they selves about there relationships
We ride this roller coaster thats not always fun.  I thought my life with you had just begun.I thought you understood who i am, But come to find out you despise who i am.

You no longer want to be around me.  You tolerate my presence that i can see.



  You say " i love you " but its not th same, you to cought up in your life and new found fame.  I think to myself will i ever be the one? Or will he keep me arounf until hes done.  done having me in his space. he makes it clearim easy to be replaced.

It seems to me i have no worth in his eyes. it wouldnt matter if i lived or died.



With all that being said how can i stil be inlove. how can ithink he came from above, i tell how, i still have faith. i believed the bad can be erased.  i pray to god asking him to make me strong. to giv eme the courage to keep this relationship long.  but only time will tell were it would end. i hope its not with me starting over again.
© Copyright 2010 nita (lostsoul10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700708-not-wanting-to-let-go