*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700770-Stalker
by FrisoD
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1700770
A woman wants her revenge on the inhuman that killed her sister.
He loved stalking his prey. The smell of fear that began to rise from their running bodies was a better high then any drug could give him. After several nights of loneliness he finally found another toy to play with. She didn’t know yet, that she was being followed, but soon that heavenly scent of fear would emanate from her. She looked perfect! High heels, so she couldn’t run too fast, and low cut clothes, for easier access to her veins.
He decided to make some noise, let her know that she was being followed. She didn’t respond, so he made some more noise. This was strange, maybe she was deaf. There seemed to be no response from her at all. As he came a closer he smelled a strange odour. Something he never smelled in his victims before, but he couldn’t quite lay his hand on it.

She had finally found him, the bastard that killed her sister. She wouldn’t let him get away. It took her a long time to find out what he was, even longer to find him. She decided to dress up like his most preferred victims and it had worked. Now he was following her, and she knew what she had to do.
She felt her anger and hate rising as he was getting closer. All that time that she had spent for this moment was coming to fruition. She couldn’t afford to make any mistakes now. She would have her revenge.

He thought it time to reveal himself. He jumped in front of her and began menacing forward. But she didn’t run. This confused him, all his victims run from him. In that split second that he stopped…

She had him now. Even though he stopped for no more then a second, it was enough. She grabbed the stake that she had hid in her purse and jumped towards him.

He managed to turn away, but just barely. This filthy human dared to attack him. Him! He has lived for thousands of years and he wouldn’t stop now. As she charged him again he backhanded her.

She was knocked 10 metres through the street by him. Her vision started to blacken, but she knew she couldn’t afford to lose consciousness. She stood up, still dizzy, and tried to concentrate.

He had circled to her back in the time it took her stand up. She would pay for her defiance.

She didn’t have the time to react when she felt her neck being penetrated. She tried to scream, fight, do something, but it was to no avail. As she felt her life being drained one thought crossed her mind; ‘Sorry, sis.’


© Copyright 2010 FrisoD (friso1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700770-Stalker