*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701196-traumatizing-hell
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1701196
this is only a bit to describe what I'm going through, just had to get it out some way ;p
It all started beginning of my grade 8 year, the friends I lingered around that I persisted to stay with for the long being turned out to be something I would never suspect. The four barbie dolls that were potentially my friends were disgusting bitch's. Turned my life upside down and never returned to apologize about their arrogant behaviour. From that day forward I was to proceed with life on my own. No one to share my dirty little secrets with, and having to keep all my emotions bundled up inside of me, something pretty abnormal a teenage girl should never have to go through. Letting go was the hard part, our friendship ment a lot to me but then again just a joke to their exclusive group. I couldn't understand the way I kept all my feelings inside of pretending I never even went through hell, but deep down if you truly knew me you would know the pain I felt and the thoughts that would go through my traumatized brain.
© Copyright 2010 nicole.endy (nicole.endy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701196-traumatizing-hell