*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701233-Reality
Rated: E · Documentary · Emotional · #1701233
I don't know, this is about my love towards my fiance. Its silly I guess.
It was at that moment that I knew I was really inlove. When he  woke up and reached across the bed and kissed my lips ever so softly, then locked his fingers with mine. Holding as if he'd never let go. I could feel the tears welling up behind my eyes as I thanked the Lord that this beautiful being laying next to me was asleep. I don't want him to see me like this, vulnerable and weak. I didn't  want him to see how much I needed him. At night I sometimes think that I'll wake up and this will all have been a dream, return to being the good little girl I once used to be; knowing that I caught a glimpse of the future, realizing I could change it all. But would I? Would I trade the man who strums my pain with his fingers, and at one moment make me happier then I ever imagined I could be, but in the very next make me absolutely miserable? I don't think I would, it's the way he makes me feel; the butterflies that fill my stomach every time his eyes lock with mine, and the way he fills the holes in my heart, I can't seem to find the words to describe the ecstasy he brings me to. It's just a feeling I wouldn't trade for anything. He's what will make me a better woman to myself..
© Copyright 2010 Victoria (v.musella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701233-Reality