*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701270-circulation
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1701270
A beautiful 20 year old girl, who was the only victim of a circulation
This unbelievable story is belonging to many years ago when I was not born yet maybe you won’t believe it but it’s real. In a little village in America in 1856 people didn’t have a good association with red skin people. Accidentally my father was a mixed race of red and white.

My parents with my older sister and my younger brother were living in an aristocratic house as a servant. They were so poor. So they were forced to work for land lady and landlord who were so callous. However my mother was pregnant, she was forced to work so hard.

But unfortunately an unexpected event happened at one of those terrible nights which were being spent. The house was emptied from antique and valuable things. Therefore at morning one of my destiny calamities happened.

The land lord who his name was Random York climbed down the stairs which were in front of our house. My father Robert Bert was sweeping the yard.

Where did you hide them? York asked from my father.

I don׳t know what are you talking about sir. My father answered while he was surprised.

Yesterday you told me you want to get a pay rise as a loan? And now you don׳t know what happened? Last nigh you and your family stolen every thing that I had. York said. No sir. Please believe me. My father said.

Random! Where are you? York׳s wife who her name was Mira was calling him .her voice was mixed with surprise and fear and anger.

I׳m here Mira in the yard .York shouted. So Mira saw them.

Oh you are here! Do you know……?

I know Mira he and his family stolen every thing. York said while he was pointing to my father.

So he has to be punished for his fault Mira said.

Of course I have got some thing for him. Your punishment has to be in front of your family. They have to know who you are. You are such a miserable red man. I hate you. York said.

I have got a good suggestion. We can whip him therefore he will cry out then with this sound his family will be understood that what is going to happen. Mira said.

Excellent! It is a good way. York said.

So he tied my father’s hands and his feet.

Hurry up kneel down York shouted at my father. Then he started to whip my father .the repeated whiplashes were making terrible sound as if they are crashing your heart. But my father didn’t cry out .he was rarely strong .so he was tolerating each whiplash

York was whipping my father as if he was relieving his heart .each whiplash was reminded him of bad diaries which were belonged to York׳s childhood. My mother with my sister and my brother arrived. Because the sound of the whiplash whip was so loud. What are you doing sir? My mother asked whereas she was crying. Suddenly my brother who his name was Eric ran forward to them. he wanted to prevent York  .But York pushed him away .Eric was crying .the sound of his crying reminded York of the same event which had happened to him .York could remember a man who was whipping his father. In that time York was just 5 years old .as old as Eric.

My 14 year old sister who her name was Elli hugged Eric. Elli was crying too.

After that misery my father didn’t past of those injuries so at that night he died. But before that, he told us every thing which had been between York and my grandfather. Then he told us that we had to leave that house because it was not such a safe place for us. So we did it

In York׳s house, he had sat down on a chair and was thinking about my family.

Why didn’t you ask Robert where did he hide our valuable stuff? Mira asked. York looked at her with such an upset face. She was looking at him too.

I knew that he had n׳t stolen our valuable stuff I just wanted to relieve my heart. York said.

Many years ago when I was just 5 years old my father was working with a red man who his name was Rolando. Although his family was red skin, my father had such a good relationship with them. My father and he invested in a big factory but then we heard that Rolando had stolen all the money even he had betrayed to his family. He left his wife and got married with a beautiful white skin girl who was so rich. She and my mother were as like as two peas in a pod. We became so poor. We had lost every thing even our house so we became homeless. We went vagrant within a period of 3 days in jungles. The only things that we had for eating were fruits but suddenly we understood that we are in a restricted area of red skin people. They thought that we are their enemy because we were stranger and we had white skin so they arrested us. For a long time we lived with them. They did not have a good association with us. My father was whipped even for small faults. Therefore in a consequence of those whiplashes my father died. Then I decided I'd better be cruel with these people and take my fathers revenge. After one year we could escape by a white skin business man .those red men had good relationship with him. They knew him by his generosity because sometimes he was providing silk clothes in high quality for them. Thus for his services they were selling him spectacular portraits. They were extraordinary and so sensational as well. But one day, when he wanted to exchange his products as usual he saw my mother who was trying to wash clothes so he fell in love with my mother and decided to rescue us. So he told them that he would hire us in his factory as waiters. They accepted his suggestion. He was a good and rich man especially he was so kind with me so after one week my mother got married with him. But unfortunately after 9 years he and my mother died of tuberculosis. Then I understood that he left his wealth to me. Thus I stated to continue his profession. That factory became famous so much .I created sensational clothes with high qualified fabrics. All of the people of this country knew me as a famous business man like now. York said.

But this is the first time that you are explaining your life story to me. Mira said.

But my story has not finished yet. York said. 

In those days I had good association with red skin men. We were exchanging our products. But one day an unforeseen event happened. One day when I was resting in my room I heard that some one was insisting on meeting me. So when I saw him I identified that he was a mixed race of red and white. He was sitting down on a chair and was waiting for me. I came forward to him. After, I understood that he was Robert .I mean he was Rolando׳s son from his second wife. Then he gave me a portrait which was wrapped in a cloth. I looked at that portrait. It was a picture of my mother with Rolando while they were dancing together. He told me that in that time Roland had fallen in love with my mother. Rolando wanted my mother to divorce from my father but she did not accept and by means of that he had stolen my father׳s capital and got married with a woman who was look like my mother but after 2 years that woman misled Rolando and left him. Many years past Rolando and Robert were living in the restricted area of red skin men. But he said that when Rolando was such an old man he had drawn this portrait.  Rolando died by a sting of a snake. In that time Robert was so ashamed of what his father had done and wanted to make amends for his father׳s deed. He wanted to work for me in my house. Then I remembered that I should take my father's revenge. York said.

So then you met me. Mira said.

Oh yeah! You were a famous tailor that I hired you in my factory. But listen! We don׳t have enough time we have to go to our previous villa because of Robert's family. York said. Suddenly they heard someone was knocking the door. Mira opened the door. So she saw my mother.

Who told you to come here? Mira asked.

How could you forget me?! My mother asked.

It was so easy for me. But you have to remember what I told you before your marriage.

Mira said.

But I׳m your younger sister. My mother said while she was crying.

Olga, listen! Before your marriage you were my sister and I had told you over and over again you׳d better not get married with Robert but you didn’t listen and you got married with him. Mira said whereas she was shouting.

Suddenly York heard that my mother and Mira were fighting.

What are you doing here? York asked while he was so angry.

You are a mean man. You killed my husband. You orphaned my children. My mother said.

Get out! I don’t want to see you again. Mira shouted and closed the door.

My mother didn’t know what she had to do. So my mother and my sister with my brother were forced to leave there.

It was completely mid night .Suddenly my mother fell down on the ground unconsciously .Elli and Erik were so terrified.

Come on Erik! Mother wants to give  birth to baby. I have to help her Elli said.

But I want to take care of her Eric said.

No Eric this is not a place for boy. Elli said. After a half an hour I was born. But after that my mother couldn’t take the pain and died. Erik and Elli cried for long hours but then they admitted to live on their own.

The weather was too cold .Everywhere was white by snow. Erik and Elli were walking hardly. I was hungry and I was crying so much.

Elli! What can we do? We don׳t have anything for her to eat Eric said.

Erik! We can not take care of her. We have to help her. Elli said.

How?! Erik asked.

We can leave her at behind the door of one of those aristocratic houses. Elli said.

But she is our sister we can not do it. Erik said.

But we might as well do It. Elli said.

So they did it they left me behind the door of one of those aristocratic houses, unaware of the fact that, who the actual owner of that house was.

20 years later

In a sumptuous house while I had worn my dance clothes, I was waiting for my teacher. Her name was Amanda.

We started to dance with the music of piano. But the boy that was playing piano was always stared at me so much especially when I was dancing his name was Ned. He was so good looking. He had blue eyes with light brown hair. 

After my dance class Mira came into the dance room and moved forward to us.

Ok Amanda. How was Lora׳s dancing? Mira asked. She was fabulous. Her dancing is spectacular .Amanda said. So she can be ready for the tomorrow party. Mira said.

Really! I love party so much. I said.

Ok my darling! You should get going to change your clothes. Mira said that to me.

She is extremely beautiful with long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes with white skin her body is well shaped and so flexible. Amanda said to Mira after I left them.

Of course! She is. Mira said.

Next day while Mira and York and I were sitting down on our special carriage Mira was speaking about the party which we were supposed to go there.

Lora be careful! This is Mr. Mullen׳s son birth day party. His family is so rich. His father is one of the most famous business men in this country. Mira said.

After a half an hour we arrived at Mr. Mullen house. Of course it was look like a castle. It was very big and so spectacular too. We came into It׳ s yard by our carriage it was look like a peculiar garden. Everywhere was adorned by extraordinary ornaments. The inside of the house was extremely sumptuous. The dance saloon was golden and it was shinning. Of course there was plenty of food and beverage.

Wow! Welcome Mrs. Mira York. Mr. Mullen’s wife who her name was Lillian Mullen said to Mira.

Oh thank you .Let me to make you acquainted with my daughter. Mira said

This is Lora. Mira said.

Wow her beauty is spectacular. Lillian said that.

After that greeting they left me and started speaking.

Excuse me, What׳s your name? It was a sound of a boy who was behind of me. I turned back and I realized that he was Mr. Mullen׳s son.

He was really handsome. I think he was one of the most handsome boys in the world. He was tall with blue eyes and black hair.

I׳m Lora York. I said.

And I׳m David Mullen. Nice to meet you. He said.

That is a nice party! I said.

Of course! This day I will be 20 year old. Shall we dance? I heard that you could dance so well. David said. So the music which was specialized in ballet dancing started to play. That music had such a magnificent influence on me. The voice of it׳s singer was so magic and so sensational every word which was whispered was fabulous. So as I was dancing, I turned back to see who the singer was. So I found that he is Ned. After dancing, my mind was occupied by thinking about him.

You danced so well. David said to me. Again he repeated that sentence.

Hello…! Where are you? At last he said to me.

Oh I׳m so sorry. What did you say? I said to him.

I said , you danced so well. It was unbelievable. How can I see you again? He said to me.

Oh thank you. But I don׳ t think so that I can see you again. I said.

No you can. I will see you tomorrow afternoon at your house. Ok! He said.

So I might as well accept his suggestion.

When we came back home it was completely midnight. I was so tired then I decided to write this diary into my notebook. After that, I  wrote my wish at the bottom of my diary.

I wish I could see him again and get marry with him too. I wrote that.

Next day after my dance class, I wanted to speak with Ned. But it was too hard to speak with him because it was my first time.

Excuse me!

It was a voice of a boy who was behind of me. I turned back and I saw him.

Mr. Mullen! I said to him while my mouth was gape.

Please just call me David. He said.

Ok David! What are you doing here? I told him.

Yesterday I told you that I would come to see you to tell you something. He said.

What do you want to tell me? I asked him curiously.

I can not tell you in here. He said.

I looked at Ned and I saw him. He was so upset. David took my hand. Come on we have to speak. He said.

We went to the yard and sat down on a beautiful bench. The garden was so big and beautiful. It׳s colorful flowers had made a romantic garden.

Ok! What did you want to talk? I said.

Lora! The real reason that I came here is because of you. Lora! I love you. I fell in love with you at the first sight. When we were dancing, I had such a strange feeling a bout you. Last night I couldn’t sleep. All the time I was thinking about you as if I had a magic mirror in front of me and I was watching your beautiful hair, eyes, and your sensational pretty. Lora will you marry me? David said.

I was surprised.

David! You are good looking and so handsome. But they are not the main reasons that I can get marry with you. You know? I don׳ t have any feeling a bout you. I think I love somebody else. I said to him. I wanted to leave him but he took my hand.

Lora! I won’t become discourage easily. David said while he was so angry. Then he left me. I began to think. But suddenly I found that someone was listening to our conversation. At night, I couldn’t sleep .I was thinking about David. Suddenly I saw that York was watching me. His looking was so strange.

Tomorrow in my dance class I was waiting for Amanda and Ned. When Amanda arrived I asked her a lot of questions.

I’m worry about Ned where is he? I asked her.

Lora! He won’t come. Amanda said.

I shocked.

Why? He was one of the best musicians. I said

Lora! We can hire the other musician. He won’t come because he has left this village. Amanda said.

That day I was so sad because of Ned.

In my class I was dancing with music but in that time the musician was an old man.

After the class I asked Amanda to speak with her lonely. We were in dining room .I asked our servant to bring two cups of coffee for us.

Ok! why did you want to speak with me? Amanda asked.

I wanted to know everything about Ned because you know him more than me. I said.

No I don’t know him completely. I just acquainted with him because he was looking for a job. So I hired him to work with me. Always he was in my classes. He is really mysterious. He doesn’t speak so much. He is quite boring. Now I don’t know why he suddenly made decision to not work with me. He said that he wanted to leave this village. I became so surprised when I’ve heard that. Amanda said. Then she looked at me so strangely.

Lora! Why do you want to see him again? She asked.

Because he can play music so professionally. Without him, I ׳m not be able to dance so well. I said

That night I started to write my diary in to my special notebook. I wrote everything. At last I wrote my wish at the bottom of that. I made a wish like the other days. All of my wishes were at the same and I was waiting for that special day. I didn’t know how many days it would be taken. But a weakness star was gleaming in my heart. Maybe this weakness gleaming would make these sentences bright.

Next morning, I was walking in to our yard. Suddenly I saw that Mira was in the yard.

Oh! My little girl! I have been looking for you. We need to talk. After breakfast come in to my room. She said.

After breakfast, I went to her room to speak with her.

Come on my darling. Sit down. She said.

Suddenly I identified something.

You and dad separated your room? I asked.

Oh yes it is along time that we had done that. She said.

But why?! I asked.

It is an old problem. She said.

What’s problem? Can I help you? I asked.

Suddenly she looked at me so strangely. Her looking had different meaning. Something was very strange fore me. So I began to think.

Hello Lora .where are you? Mira said while she was shaking her hand in front of my face.

I’m sorry I was just….I said.

Ok. I wanted to speak about something else. You know that now you are 20 years old so you have to recognize that you need someone. You should look at around of yourself and find the best person. Mira said

You mean I should get marry? I asked her.

Exactly! You are a clever and the most beautiful girl in this country. I know someone who is suitable for you. And you know him so much. She said.

I know who he is. He is David Mullen. He came here to see me to propose to me but I rejected him. I said.

Why? How could you do it? She asked. She was so angry.

Because I don’t love him. He’s so arrogant. I can not spend the rest of my life with him. I said that then I left her. I didn’t like to think about David so I tried to forget what Mira said to me. I was in to the dinning room and I had sat down on one of my favorite sofa. I had stared at one of the beautiful portraits which had been hanged on the wall. It was the picture of Random York. He was sitting down on the dark brown furniture. Suddenly it reminded me of his room. I wanted to know, why he had separated his room from Mira. I climbed up the stairs. Amid a lot of rooms which were existed in to the house the door of one of those rooms was locked. I tried to open it but I didn’t have its key. While I was trying to unlock the door, Mira was watching me but I didn’t realize it. I became disappointed so I turned back to the dinning room to think that how I can find the key of the York’s room.

In the evening I started to play piano. It׳s music was the song which had been sang by Ned in David’s birth day party.

Suddenly I saw York’s faithful butler who his name was Ted came in to the house. He had such a strange big thing in his hands. It was look like a wide frame of a portrait. So I followed him softly. I saw that he unlocked the door but he left the key at the door suddenly I heard that someone was climbing up the stairs so I hid myself behind of one of the walls hastily. I had waited to see everything therefore I identified that Mira was climbing up the stairs so she took out the key which was in to the lock and had been forgotten by Ted then she left there quickly. After that Ted came out from the room. He was so worry then he started looking for something therefore I recognized that he’s looking for the key. He looked for the key everywhere but he couldn’t find that. Then he left there. After I became sure that he left, I seized an opportunity. First I opened the door softly and I came in to the room. I wanted to see what Ted was carrying. So I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find anything so I found out that there must be a hidden place in there. I pushed all of the walls. Amid of those walls one of them opened so I explored a hidden place in there. It was look like a basement with a lot of stairs. I climbed down the stairs so I saw a big room with a beautiful rug. It was amazing. I saw that everywhere was adorned by the portraits which the pictures of me and York while he was dancing with me, had been drawn on them. Suddenly I saw a portrait which was the biggest once. I came forward and I saw that, it was a picture of woman with a red skin man that portrait was really beautiful but it was old. I came out from there. I wanted to come out from the room but it was locked. I realized that someone had locked it. I shouted and I asked for help. I was slapping the door in order that someone hears me. So I heard that someone is climbing up the stairs.

You don’t have anyway for escaping from your real destiny. Mira said while she was shouting.

Mum I’m here what are you talking about?

I made one of my biggest mistakes in my life. I don’t know why I told him that we should adopt you? Many years ago, in a snowing whether, we found you behind the door. You were really cute. I had a strange urge to adopt you. But as you were growing up York’s behavior was changing too. So my envy started. It was a kind of illness I was envious of you so much because I found that York was fall in love with you. I wanted you to get marry with David because of York. York loves you so much. I don’t have anyplace in his heart because you occupied all of that. The main reason that he had separated his room was because of you. Every time when you were talking with David he was eavesdropping on you. He doesn’t like that you get marry. Today I saw that you wanted to enter his room so I found that this is the best way to tell you every thing. Mira said.

I was really shocked. I had sat down on the ground. It was look like a nightmare. I wanted to wakeup but I wasn’t allowed to do because of the fact of my destiny.

Lora! Why are you silent? Please get marry with David. It is good for you. She said.

That night I had stretched down in bed in my room. I had made my room dark therefore I could imagine that I’m in one of the darkest places in the world destiny. I wanted to find my own way in to the darkness but I had made a mistake and I had lost that way. The way that could make my feeling animated. Each tear which had been waited to come down, couldn’t find its own fate ocean. My tears were disappointed like me in the darkest places in the world.

David and Mr. Mullen were supposed to come tomorrow morning.

Next day I had worn one my best clothes. It was really unique for me. At last his family and he arrived. Our families were speaking together. David was really ecstatic about our marriage. I was really quiet because it wasn’t something that I always wanted. All the time I had been stared at York so I realized that Mira was right. He was silent too. He was just a listener. So after a lot of discussion I engaged with David. He had brought such an expensive and beautiful ring which was adorned with jewelry.

The night before my wedding ring, I was standing on the beach and I was watching the after glow. I didn’t reach my wish but I wanted my tears to reach their wish. They had been waited to come down but they need an ocean so I could make their dreams come true. It was my tear’s' specific time. Just for the moment I could see the darkness which had been on my fate. I was so affronted about my unreal destiny. Suddenly I heard that someone was playing the music that was played in to the David’s birthday party by villain. I became amazed so much. My eyes aflame could tell that I had heard this sensational music before. This music made me to find the best way to find myself from this irritating situation. I looked at my ring. I wanted to throw it in to the ocean but I changed my mind. I didn’t want to get marry with David so at midnight I packed all of my stuff and I escaped from our house

In the other side of this condition everything was prepared for my wedding ring. Mira was looking for me. She was taken aback by missing me.

My wedding ring was going to start. All of the guests were waiting to start the ceremony in church. David was standing next to the priest and he was waiting for me. Suddenly Mr. Mullen arrived randomly. He went forward to David to say something. David became angry so much.

Why didn’t you look for her everywhere? David shouted.

Suddenly all of the guests got up and they looked at him so strangely.

There is no celebration. We are so sorry that we took your time. David said then he left there.

I opened my eyes. I saw myself in a jungle. I wanted to move but I couldn’t thus I looked at my feet and my hands they had been tied so firmly. Suddenly I saw a shadow on the tree. It was a red skin man׳s shadow so I realized that I’m in a restricted area of red skin people.

She opened her eyes. He was shouting. Suddenly I saw that a lot of them had been surrounded me. I terrified so much.

But in our house David was extremely furious.

I don’t know why she left me. David was repeating this sentence while he was walking and was really nervous.

David! Calm down. Just sit down to think what we can do however we lost our face in front of our dignified guests. Mr. Mullen said.

I don’t know why she escaped. That’s a pity. Mira said.

Mr. York why are you so quiet. You haven’t spoken to us yet. David said.

I don’t know what I can say. I’m like you. I was taken aback by her missing in her wedding ring. York said while he was so sad.

David was astounded about York’s manner. 

But I swear to find her. I promise. David said. After that his father and he left there.                   

David was in his room and had lied down on bed and was thinking a bout me. Suddenly Mr. Mullen came in to his room. David got out.

Oh no! Make yourself comfortable. I’m here to speak with you. Mr. Mullen said.

Me too. I need to speak with someone. David said.

I want to know that, you want really go to find Lora? Mr. Mullen said.

Yes dad . Looking for Lora is my last resort. But I’ve got such a big doubt about Mr. Random York. I’m really suspicious of him. David said.

Why? What’s it׳s reason? Mr. Mullen said.

He wasn’t satisfied with our marriage and I don’t know why? David said.

I think so Mr. Mullen said.

In the restricted area of red skin people I was as a captive in there. So they brought me in a strange place where a lot of white skin people had been taken as captive in there. As my hands were tied they pushed me in that place it was look like a prison. I fell down on the ground. I tried to stand up. I looked at around of myself. White skin captive people were in the worst situation in there. They were sighing because of injures of whip which were on their bodies. There was a woman who was crying so much and she was carrying out so loudly. I saw a corpse of a baby it was a girl which was in front of her. Her corpse was really heart-breaking because it was full of injuries. 

I knew that she couldn’t endure working. She was just 10 years old. They killed her. You killed her father too. You are savage. You are without civilization. That woman was saying those sentences while she was carrying out. Suddenly I saw that a lot of red skin men took the corpse of her baby by force. She was screaming. Suddenly she became unconscious and passed out. It was a calamitous. Everybody was around her. 

But in our house Mira was really suspicious of York about missing me. So she went to his room.

May I come in? She asked.

Yes. York said.

Mira came in to his room. She looked everywhere.

I want to speak with you. Mira said.

Wow! This is your first time that you came in my privacy room and asked me to discuss. York said.

Yes you right. I want to speak a bout Lora. I have suspicious of you. Tell me honestly everything a bout her. Mira said.

David was coming to our house to speak with York.

Please Waite a minute. Our servant said to David.

He was waiting to see York but York didn’t come.

I’m sorry. Now he’s really busy. He can not visit any body. The waiter said.

But I’m here until he comes. Dave said.

Ok no problem. The waiter said.

David was waiting at last he couldn’t help his curiosity. He climbed up the stairs. He heard that York was shouting.

I swear I didn’t hide her anywhere. It wasn’t me. That’s correct that I was fall in love with her but after I heard that she wanted to get marry with David I changed my mind. York said.

But it’s too late. I told every thing to Lora even I told her that you love her. Mira said then she gave him a broad grin. From the beginning I had to know you. Now I’m feeling with remorse for marring with you. I will leave you and your dirty secrets for ever. Mira said then she left him.

David heard everything he had hid himself behind the wall. Mira packed all of her possessions then she left there. After that David wanted to speak with York but he changed his mind and left York too.

In this restricted area of red skin people, I was really upset about that woman. I heard that red skin people burned the corpses of that woman and her daughter. That evening was one of the hardest days in my life. All of the white captive people had to do farming. The weather was really hot. It was boiling. All of us were perspiring. I was doing farming hardly. Some of those red men were standing on guard. After lunch we had to comeback to work a gain. At night we came back to our camp. I was absolutely tired even if I wanted to open my eyes I wasn’t allowed to do it because of exhaustion. I closed my eyes suddenly I heard the music which was played in David’s party. It was playing by flute. I didn’t know who was playing that so the influence of that music forced me to open my eyes. I saw that it was an old red man who was playing this kind of music. He was sitting down on a big rock.  That music had such a specific influence on my heart so I closed my eyes unwillingly.

In David’s house he was ready to leave his house to find me.

How do you know that where she is? Mr. Mullen asked from him.

I don’t know where she is. But I want to find her I wan to put my back in looking for her. David said.

Ok my boy. I hope you will come back with success. Good luck. Mr. Mullen said then hugged him.

I promise dad. David said then he left his father.

When I opened my eyes I couldn’t see every thing completely everything was behind a certain for me. But suddenly I saw two beautiful blue eyes which were watching me and they had been waited for me. I closed my eyes and opened them repeatedly so I could see him completely. He was Ned. I couldn’t recognize that I’m sleep or not. My tongue faltered. I couldn’t say anything.

Lora! I have seen you from day one. But I scared to tell you anything. I thought that you got married with David. But now I now you don’t. Do you? He asked me.

Ned! I’m here because of you. I wanted to find you. I don’t love David. He is good looking but it’s not everything for me. You have got something else I can understand it from your pulse, from beating of your heart they have got such sensational impressions. I said. Suddenly we heard that someone was shouting it was the voice of one of those red skin men. He wanted to gather all of the captives to go for farming. In farmhand, as we were doing farming Ned was looking at me as if he wanted to tell me something. I looked at him. He wrote the word of escape on the soil. I understood that he had made a plan. At lunch we were sitting beside each other.

Lora! We have to escape from here but not just you and me. Some of my friends want to escape too. So we can inform the people of the village about the hidden restricted area of red men therefore we can rescue the rest of these captives. Ned said.

Then we are free? I asked.

Of course! Nothing can disturb us. He said.

When will we escape? I asked.

At night. He answered.

It was completely midnight everyone had slept. But there were three red men awake. One of Ned’s friends who his name was Adam got up. He went forward to one of those red skin men. He asked them to go toilet. So they let him but one of them went with Adam. Toilet was a little away of the camp. When they arrived at toilet Adam attacked him. Adam punched that red skin man. by Adam׳s hitting the rest of red men understood that Adam wanted to escape. So we seized an opportunity and ran out. Some of Ned’s friends could escape but we couldn’t because we had been surrounded by some of those red men soldiers. Adam was killed by a red man who had been punched. He shot a bullet by his gun which hit on Adam׳s heart. Suddenly I saw their boss who was coming closer to us. They were talking together with their own language maybe they were explaining to their boss about our escape. But their boss was looking at me in such a peculiar way then he said something to his soldiers. Suddenly I saw that old red man who had played the music which was sang by Ned in David’s party. He was looking at me strangely.

We have to punish you for your fault. One of them said who could speak English.

And you girl! You have to come with us. Of course that is not a punishment for you it’s your honour that our boss fell in love with you. He said then they laughed. Ned became furious.

No I won’t let you. Lora is mine. She just loves me. Shame on you! She’s so young she is just 20 years old how could you let yourself fall in love with her? How?! I have already found her. Ned shouted while he was crying. He was cursing. But they arrested him and tied his feet and his hands while he had knelt on the ground. So one of those red men started to whip him over and over again but each whiplash was reminding Ned something. He could remember a day which he was a 5 year old boy. He was crying because of his father who was a mixed race of red and white. His father was whipped over and over again by a white man. It was a heart breaking disaster.

Ned….! I was shouting. I was crying.

Ok that’s enough. Their boss said. Ned became unconscious. He couldn’t move anymore. I ran forward to him to hug him but he didn’t move. I was screaming I was crying I wanted him to be alive to live with me. My tears were coming down one by one. I wish my tears could have a current in Ned’s heart blood stream. But I knew that it was impossible. Suddenly I felt that Ned shook his hand. I became so happy after that some of those red men brought him to the camp. I wanted to be with him but they didn’t let me. They brought me in an aristocratic tent to sleep. I heard that this tent was belonging on the boss’s ex wife. She had drowned herself into the ocean. In the morning an unforeseen event happened. Suddenly I woke up because of shouting. I came out from the tent. I saw David. He was cursing those red men suddenly their boss slapped him across the face. So as usual they sent him to the camp.

In York’s house, he was really alone and depressed. He had received a letter from Mira the content of that letter was:

I was a woman who loved her husband so much. Most of the time, she had terrible times. She was regretting that she can not have a beautiful baby. Because of that, as I saw Lora, when she was a little infant, I made my decision that I couldn’t be a mother for my own child  but now I can be a desirable mother for this beautiful girl. I thought that you loved Lora as your daughter I didn’t know that you loved her as your sweetheart. Now I’m leaving you for ever. I think this letter could be the end of our life story. I didn’t want to tell you but this is a circulation. I want to come out from this circulation. I want to start a new life.

York was really doleful. That night was the night of my wedding ring with a red man who was 18 years older than me. That celebration was going to start. The captive white men were allowed to watch our wedding ring. David was sitting down on the ground and he was thinking.

You don’t want to come and watch the wedding ring? One of those captive white men said.

Wedding ring? David asked.

Yeah! The bride is very young and she was one of the captives but honestly she’s so beautiful. That captive white man said.

David began to think. Then he ran hastily to see the bride. Then he saw that the bride was me.

No….! David shouted.  I looked at him. I saw that he had knelt on the ground. He ran forward to me but some of those red men prevented him from coming closer. So David punched them he was cursing them. Then one of them took out his dagger and stabbed David by that. So David passed out on the ground.

White men attacked us! One of those red men who was a guardian shouted. Suddenly we saw that every where was on fire.

Escape! The white captive men shouted. A big war happened between those red men and white men. I tried to look for Ned and David. Suddenly I felt that some one took my hand. I realized that he was Ned.

Come on! It's time to escape. Ned said. I looked at him.

No at first we have to find David. I said.

In York׳s house, everywhere was on fire too. York had made that fire because he wanted to committee suicide. He had stretched down on the ground and he was dieing. One side of his body had burned so he wrote something on the wall by the ash of that fire. Its content was:

End of this circulation. I want to come out. Then he died.

In that restricted area , I saw that some one had stretched down on the ground he was injured. He was dieing. His face was burned because of fire.

Come on! We have to help him. He is still alive. I said to Ned. So I came closer. I saw the face of that injured boy carefully. But suddenly I realized that he was David. I screamed.

No…….! That was my fault. I shouted.

David looked at me. He put his bloody hand on my face.

Lora! I wanted to find you. I couldn’t marry with you. But I’m happy that I could see your face at the end of this world circulation. I hope that it will be the last circulation. I think I can come out from this repetition. David said. Then he died. I hugged him I was crying, I was crying out. I didn’t know why I left David because at that time I remembered that I had to love David. Suddenly Ned took my hand.

Come on Lora. We don’t have enough time. Ned said. But we couldn’t escape. The fire had surrounded us. So we passed out because of the intense of the smoke and the mist of that fire.

When I opened my eyes, I could see the sun breaking. It was spectacular. Ned and I had stretched down on the grasses. Ned had slept. I looked at around of myself. I got up. Suddenly I saw that old red man.

You and Ned had been unconscious but I rescued you. That old red skin man said.

I turned back and I saw him.

Your face is really familiar with me. I think I’ve seen you before. But I can not remember. I said.

You have seen me from the portrait which had been hanged on one of the walls of York’s room. You’ve seen me with York’s mother in that portrait. That old red man said. I shocked so much. I was completely confused then I remembered that I had seen him from the portrait.

But how do you know it? I asked.

I know it from the repetition. Lora! Maybe you won’t believe it but it’s real. We spoke at this time in this place for 100 times. And I know that everything is because of me. I began this circulation. But you make this circulation alive by your writing in your diary. You were making such impossible wishes and all of your wishes were at the same. This circulation will be start again for 300 times. 300 is the average of the papers which were existed in to your dairy. You wrote your wish on all of those papers. I wish I get marry with Ned. That was your wish. But you can not remember who Ned is? Everybody who had shared in this circulation could come out because they had a chance to remember everything at the end of their life story. Now this is your turn. The only thing that I can tell you is, my name is Rolando your grand father.

I can not believe it. I said.

Lora! What are we doing here? Ned asked. I turned back and I saw him.

An old red man rescued us. I said.

Then Ned pointed to a road which was in front of us.

If we continue this way we will arrive at a village. Ned said.

After we arrived at that village we joined in a theater which was really famous. In that theater, we became so popular. I became well known by dancing and Ned became well known by singing. One day Ned invited me on a beech. I thought that he wanted to share his love with the ocean but it was wrong. In that time he said something which was really unbelievable.

I think now it׳s time to say everything. Lora! I loved you so much. But now I’m not allowed to have this feeling a bout you. After that I was whipped by those red men in that restricted area, I understood that I can not be your lover. In that time I could remember everything. When I was a 5 year old boy my father was a mixed race of red and white but at last he died because he was whipped by York. York didn’t have a good relationship with us because of my grandfather who his name was Rolando. York’s father went bankrupt because of my grandfather. Rolando had been fallen in love with York’s mother. One day Rolando asked her to divorce from her husband but she didn’t accept. So Rolando stole York’s father’s capital. Ned said. Then I remembered that portrait which the picture of Rolando and that woman was drawn on that.

Rolando got married with a woman who was look like York’s mother. But that woman misled Rolando and absconded from Rolando’s house by all of his capital. The only thing that Rolando had was his son which was from his second wife. In that time Rolando was so alone. Playing music was the only thing that could help him to release himself. All the time he was playing the music which I sang it in that David’s party. I’ve learned it from my father. Rolando died by the sting of a snake. Many years past my father got married with a white woman who her name was Olga. Olga was the sister of Mira. Mira didn’t agree about my mother’s marriage then Mira said to my mother that I would forget you forever if you had gotten married with that mixed race of red and white. Finally my mother got married with my father then my sister and I were born. In that time my family was really poor. Because of racial distinction we didn’t have a good life. After my father died I and my pregnant mother and my sister couldn’t live in York’s house. At that night my mother gave birth her baby. The baby was a girl. My mother couldn’t take the pain so she died. The weather was snowing. We couldn’t help that little infant so we put her behind of one of those aristocratic houses.  We knew that she could be prosperous in that house. At that night my sister and I didn’t have any place to sleep so we sat down on a corner which was in a gloomy ally. At morning a farmer found me and my sister while I was unconscious but my sister had died because of the freezing weather. After I became conscious I couldn’t remember anything. I understood that it was because of the freezing weather which had such a deep influence on my memory. Many years past, I was living with that farmer family and I was working for them. One day I saw Mr. Mullen in that village he was really angry. I heard that farmer wanted to sell me to Mr. Mullen in return of his debt. Because the farmer had bought a farmhand from Mr. Mullen but he couldn’t pay its price so he sold me to Mr. Mullen. I had to work as servant in Mr. Mullen’s house. Then I saw Amanda. She was looking for a good singer and musician in dancing. So she hired me. My first experience was at York’s house. That time I couldn’t remember anything but I fell in love with a girl who is standing in front of me and now I know that she’s my sister. Lora! My real name is Erik. Now I know that it׳s stupid but you have to know that it’s a circulation. We were in here before. Now it׳s time to come out from this circulation. Lora! I’m waiting for you in theater. See you. He said then he left me. I didn’t know what to say but that circulation was real. Now I’m standing on the highest rock which is on the beach. Beautiful Ocean! That was my life story. You are the only thing that I can release myself. I want you to believe it. This is the end of this circulation. Everybody rescued except me. I want to do the same thing that I had done it before. So I went closer and I threw myself in to the ocean. When I opened my eyes I saw myself on the beach. I had stretched down on the beach the current of the ocean had brought me in there. I could see my destiny into the after glow. Suddenly I saw myself on the beach while I was crying it was the time that I wanted to escape from the house because of my wedding ring with David. Now I can realize that there is a circulation. It’s going to repeat over and over again until 300th time and I’m not sure it will be finished or not.   

© Copyright 2010 stang night (theringchurch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701270-circulation