*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701712-Mine
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1701712
personal to you, intresting, mystirous, unique
Can you ever think about what your dream is or was in ur life? Are you the type of kid/teen or even adult that mite be alittle more unique than most other NORMAL person in this cruel and harsh world?

I am. I have a dream and a vision that everyone else seems to think is jus some stupid act i am trying to do. Ever since i was little alot of the outside world people think that i am not going to ever amount to any type of success, what ever i decide to do with my life people always seem to jus put it down to shredds. Low self of steem, Anger is always building up every time i do blow up I am always in the wrong. How am I ever going to amount to anything if all ideas of mine are always shot down? How am i going to even have a good imagination if all drawings or poems or songlyrics are always being questioned? Do I have something or someone holding me back, yes. Anger boling, my heart racing, my body is shaking my hands are in fists, I am starting to kick and then....... BOOOOOMM! Everything starts to come out. Trying to stop is hardder than it looks because all i try to do is always put down in all occasions.
Maybe that is why i am always up set or sad or mad, because no one believes in me and or my dreams.

I will show you all that my dreams will come true dont give me this crap on saying oh come back to reality because this girl is in reality but areyou people in the what you call reality? Think about it.
© Copyright 2010 Expressa (wondrgal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701712-Mine