*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702021-A-journey-home
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1702021
A journey home is an insite of loosing a loved one and thier journey home.
A journey home is when a friend or relative passes from this earth to a different realm,where an emptiness flows over the living,not understanding the journeys path .Some call this a Celebration of life . This is a journey of humans growing and developing from birth,experimenting threw life and becoming as they grow and learn ,finding at the end of this path and believing there is an end,and all for nothing? I think not.We are sent to this place to learn, to help others on their journey,and to protect those who are to week to continue a horrific battle. When a loved one has passed ,we haven't lost them . The lost feeling is what one might feel when the loved one has passed,a feeling of emptiness and sadness. The member who has passed fought a great battle here on earth and is come to a place in life where they must rest and go home to god for the journey of life has just begun for them and all of gods promises will be shown when they reach their destination.It seems at times the the good and young are taken from this place as i have known beautiful one to pass from this place and oh what a great feeling of loss came over me . I know their journey was a long and tedious one and now they rest for their journey back home.It cannot be that someone so beautiful would be created to battle this life to come to a screeching halt.I find great peace in knowing that beautiful humans as you will to find rest and be sent to a more gracious place in the arms of one much greater then ourselves . when i pass,feel no loss but help me celebrate my life in another place in the arms of my father,my family and friends who have left before me,paving the road for all of us. Fear not death as it isn't the end but a joyous beginning.
© Copyright 2010 willowsbox (willowsbox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702021-A-journey-home