*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702204-A-Dogs-Life
by trey
Rated: E · Article · Animal · #1702204
Simply a brief overview of a dog's life.
A Dog’s Life



         Think what you want to think about this subject, but I have to say something about it.  Dogs could probably have to absolute greatest life of anything on this planet.  Dogs are just a hairy cylinder of fun, loaded with compassion, and energy.  Dogs have connected with the human race in a way to where they are almost in charge and taking over and laughing in our faces as they do it. 



         Dogs have the life of a king.  They sleep whenever they want to.  Chores and bills are tossed out the window, and they eat all the time with little to no limit.  It is truly amazing what these pets have accomplished in households all over this world.  The life of the dog is the life to have.  Every time you see a dog you get happy.  They are just so cute, and they know it.  Be careful those things will play games on you like no other.  You will end up having spent so much time on a dog that you forget about your regular life.  That makes dog’s lives even better.  Dogs are getting waited on hand and foot and it is truly a site to see. 



         Besides the manipulative side of dogs they are also blessed with tremendous athletic ability.  Every single person on this planet wishes they were more athletic than they are, and if we were dogs that would be accomplished.  Some dogs can jump between 4 and 5 feet high.  How awesome would it be to chase after a Frisbee and make an acrobatic catch like dogs do?  Yeah I know, pretty awesome, but that is a dog for you. 



         Dogs still can have a rough life.  They go through some very tough times, but honestly when there life is a good life then they have one of the best.  Dogs will continue to grow and evolve and eventually who knows, they might have us as pets. 









Trey

© Copyright 2010 trey (treyhunt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702204-A-Dogs-Life